𝟬𝟬𝟮.Return's of the Candy Apples

• ° + ° • ⌝ Acro prodigy⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"I want to start off talking a little bit about dance troupe, in Greensboro, North Carolina. That was not the group in Lake Tahoe that just won a national championship." Miss Abby starts pyramid, "Obviously, cute still works in the Carolinas. Kendall, you did your solo scared to death. That face was not an Abby Lee Miller face, that's for certain-"

"Abby, that was her first time." Say Jill defending Kendall.

"Shh, you don't get to talk, it's my turn." Miss Abby say to Jill, "This weekend, we are headed to Columbus, Ohio. You know who lives in Ohio."

"Candy Apples!" Chloe cheers happily.

"We are going there, and she will be at the competition." Miss Abby continues, "I don't want any squawking between the mothers. You are all on the same team, and we're all gonna take a bite out of that big apple." Everyone laugh , "All right, we're gonna start with the pyramid. On the bottom: Kendall.
You are on probation. That means that I'm watching you like a hawk. Do you understand me?" Kendall nods

"Every single person is gonna be in the group dance. It is called 'Bad Apples'. It's a little 40's, has a little novelty, but it's a little Katy Perry." Miss Abby says , "It's a little kicked up. So, I want the pin-up girl look. We have the rat, we have the snood. If you don't know what a rat and a snood is, go google it and figure it out. When you go onstage for that competition, you'd better be on fire." On fire?

"There's two solos competing Brooke, you're doing a solo. Cathy has a girl entered your age, I want you to make applesauce out of that kid. Backstage, freak that kid out. I want that kid on tears before she ever steps on that stage and MacKenna your doing an acro solo so have your back stretch."

My solo is unaired this week.

The moms are dismissed, we warm-up and then starts the learning the dance.

Mackenzie is still the 'Prop girl' I really don't how to say it but anyway I think you understand.

And I'm not gonna lie I wanna be the 'Prop girl' too.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

I was in the den drinking water because I had a jazz private and it was intense.

I am drinking and then I see Kylie Edwards walking to me.

"Hey Kenna." She said

"Hey " I said before drinking water very fast.

"Wow, MacKenna calm down, you have no train to take.

"I know but I think miss Gianna wants me dead."

"Why ? " She asks

"Look at my face I look like I have been running for 5 hours."

"You always have a response to our questions."

"Yeah it's like my 'superpower'." I said grinding.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

I was in the den sat beside my mom, I was on her phone.

I googled the word rat it showed me a rat so I search up rat hair and it showed me this weird thing.

I searched up snood it gave me a scarf first then I searched up snood with hair and it showed me a thing like people that cook wear so their hair don't go in the food. Where is Katy Perry in this ?