𝟬𝟭𝟭.It all ends here

• ° + ° •
Acro prodigy
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"Here we are in another studio, another week. We need to learn a new group routine. This is tough. We have to do it today, and there are props. Now, i want to reflect a little bit on the past two weeks. I keep telling you guys, you have been given an amazing opportunity. You've been hand selected to go across country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions. And you are not stepping up to the plate. I want to see energy,And you are not stepping up to the plate. I want to see energy, enthusiasm, and fun. If you don't want to do it, there are probably a hundred other kids that would love to be in your shoes right now. So i need to see motivation. I want you to want to win. This is my reputation on the line, it's my name. But by now it's also your name. So I'm gonna start now with Paige. Moving on Mackenzie. Nia. MacKenna Next we have Chloe,Brooke and on top again is Maddie."

"Maddie you are doing a solo and a duet with Chloe who's also doing a solo. Paige and Brooke I'm giving you a duet I want you to work together as friends. I do not want you fighting like sisters. Everyone is in the group number this week even The twins."

|I really wanted to give MacKenna a solo but i can't risk to lose| Abby Lee Miller

"Every single one of you is an important part of this puzzle. In the group routine everybody needs to pull their weight. And I'm telling you what: we need to all win. All right let's move on. Let's get moving."

"Okay ladies the piece is called beautiful and is not about how pretty you're going to be in your costumes, not how pretty your hair is, but what's inside. And it's about taking a good look in the mirror--- not at what you see, but like the internal mirror. Are you two getting any of this, yeah it's a little deep." And we started learning the dance.

|I think that all my solo placed first so I really hoped that I had a solo but maybe next time| MacKenna Ziegler

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

We were in the van to go to...
Wait I forgot were we are going.

Anyway I was beside Maddie and we were arguing because she was saying that 'Troy' was more attractive than 'Chad'(HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL)

"You are blind sister."I said

"No like Troy is 100% more attractive." My delusional sister said

"You are silly Maddie." I said annoyed by the fight

As the argument ended we were there.

Abby and Chloe went for talk while the rest of us are still here.

"Anyone want to do something ?" Said Nia

"I want to eat chips." Said my twin sister

"Stop doing the baby Kenzie." Said Maddie

"First of all—"Said Mackenzie interrupted by Paige

"We can tell each other jokes."Proposed Paige

"I've got something, it's not a joke but anyway."I said

" If I could change the alphabet, I would put you and I together." I said proudly

"Who learned you that joke ?" Said Maddie

"Sorry I don't talk to people that prefer Troy over Chad." I said

"Come on." Said Maddie before rolling her eyes.

"Ok, It's Brooke." I said

"Did someone said my name ?" Said Brooke pulling the earbuds out of her ears.