Chapter 8: By the Lake.

Depuis le début

It wasn't too late when he heard the voice of water rushing from the east , so without any delay , the wolf made a walk towards the east, as the sound of water rushing kept getting more and more audible.

Unknowingly , he crossed, the last bush of prickly shrubs, which made a scratch on his skin, here he was, in front of a magical view , piles of stones and small lake , with flower beds on either side and a waterfall running.

But what caught his eye was the jet black wolf laying on the top of the tallest pile of stone , cuddling into himself like a small ball .

Slowly , steadily, with small steps the white wolf made it's way towards the cuddled up wolf.

Nearing the wolf , he let out a low howl letting the other know his presence , but what he didn't expect was to get pinned downed in a fraction of seconds , and meeting a pair of red eyes , staring deep into his blue ones.

The black wolf let out a low growl , with a scary look on its face , which let to the Omega whimpering under the dominant's hold.

'P-please leave me i-it hurts',  the omega mind linked the other wolf.

Suddenly the expression the dominant's face softened , siding , and linking back

'I am sorry, i got a little carried away , cause i usually don't like people disrupting my privacy.'

As the omega stood up, it linked back
'Who are you? An alpha perhaps? i am Kim Taehyung by the way.'

The other wolf had a mysterious expression on its face
'So it's you? I am Jeongguk , trueblood.'

No more words were shared through the link as the Omega neared the Trueblood , sitting beside him.

Wind blowing made their furs ruffle.

'How did you find this place?' jeongguk linked.

The other wolf visibly shrugged and linked back 'To be honest , i was just aimlessly running , because i just wanted to shift and interact with my wolf , but then i heard the sound of water , so i came here , but found you too , here.'

'Shall we race? what do you say?' the trueblood suggested

'Do i get something as a reward?'

'Bottles of 'diluted' soju' , the younger said , with his wolf letting out a small grunt of laughter.

'And if you win?' , the omega asked back. 

'Bottles of diluted soju......? ', the trueblood replied back with grin, to be soon tackled by a licking omega , which obviously caught him off guard.

'you brat-' , the omega continued to lick on trueblood's neck , as their links were filled with giggles.

Again , like if the trueblood loves to change the situation in 'fraction of seconds' , specifically 'pinning down the omega' , he nuzzled the omega.

Both the wolves were carried away , as they slowly and lightly licked each others snout.

'Rule number 1 , don't get distracted and let your opponent take advantage' , the trueblood linked as he now sprinted off in the woods leaving the dumbfounded omega back.

-------

*slides in* HELLO , HI 

I hope yall liked this one? i try to evolve my writing skills , so that i can give out better content and make it worth yalls given time. Thank you for staying.

AND.

#106 in tk?????????

#106 in tk?????????

YALL GAVE THIS BOOK SUCH A BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING RANK??????

i just wrote here for stress relieve , and not been a regular author , yall like , but still this book is getting sm love? it overwhelms me tbh.

thank you thank you thank you sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh

[btw yall excited for the next chap?] ;)

forever grateful 

KEEP READING 

LOVE LOVE