Epilogue: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

Start from the beginning

"I'm not wearing a condom."

I rolled and shut my eyes and moved my hand to the nerve just above where our bodies met and whispered, "So?"

"Shit. Stop doing that. And what do you mean so? We haven't talked about-"

"We are getting married. I'm pretty certain at this point we're in a monogamous relationship-" He rolled his eyes. "-and I need to come, Eddie stop denying me of this pleasure or I will murder you."

"But isn't this-"

"Edward!"

Like the some sort of demonic being possessed his soul he drove into me like a sailor on leave, bruising me, almost punishing me for what I'd asked for. No more than eight seconds later, I was clenching- no, milking him. Moaning, I opened my mouth against his neck to smother my cries as he slowed and clenched his fingers into my thighs. The wild push of his hips halted as he met his own release, his hands letting go of my thighs to grip onto the edge of the countertop to steady himself.

Kissing the side of his head, I smiled and said, "Thanks,"

"I wouldn't have guessed the hook and line would be you throwing that word over your shoulder seven years ago."

"Uh-huh." I sighed.

"I was saying, isn't this the week you're supposed to renew your pill? It's on the calendar at home."

And just like that I was brought back from my orgasmic high. He was right. This was the week. And yet... I wasn't all that bothered. Did I want a baby? With him? It was a good question, one I knew exactly how to answer. And judging by the little twitch to his mouth he knew what my answer was.

A new smile, a beautiful tender smile, spread across his face as he slowly removed himself from within me. "Stay there. I'll clean up."

Skirt fixed, tissues disposed of and pants zipped up, he held my cheeks in his hands. "You're okay?"

"I'm better than okay." I said. "Are you?"

"I am now. We're not going to ignore what happened."

"Of course not. But we can talk about that later. Can I ask you something?"

He brushed his thumbs against my cheeks. "Anything."

"When I was twenty... I haven't actually asked you this but, what was it you saw? In me, I mean. I was so young, so innocent and well, for lack of a better word average."

"I saw everything." He murmured. "And by everything I mean, I saw the artist, the mystery and I saw the fire. I would watch you draw me, pinch that lip of yours when you stared at your canvas. And the fire when I kissed you. I know you wanted to hit me."

"Well of course I did you were a stranger and you damn well kissed me in a broken elevator."

"And yet here we are." He smirked. "You took that chance. You weren't average in my eyes, and you still aren't. And you're still a mystery. Not so much the over-thinker anymore though."

I ran my hands over his chest, the beat of his heart steady and strong. "Really?"

"Trust me."

I lingered a kiss to his lips and mumbled, "I love you."

"I'm aware." He winked. "Now, let's get back to the table before we really do embarrass ourselves."

Hand intertwined with mine, he led me back to the table in the hotel we were staying at for the weekend - a nice quaint hotel away from the city - and slyly ignored out families joint stares. I cleared my throat a little when I felt the fierce blush sweep up my neck. Conversation continued but quietly and the sound of laughter coming from the end of the table - Eddie's sisters and mine laughing away - made me grimace. They got on like a house on fire.

"Daddy, what took you and Liv so long?"

I smiled shakily at Chelsea. Telling Chelsea about her father and I was easier done than said. She knew it was coming from a mile off and barely even batted an eyelid. The only thing she'd asked five months ago was, "Is Livvy, gonna live with us now? Can we share a room?"

As each day passes, I love her more and more just like her father. Although Eddie didn't so much as speak to Debbie, he remained civil whenever she dropped Chelsea off or whenever she picked her up. Of course, I wouldn't know as I refused to speak to her. The name Debbie Solomon was barely uttered throughout the art world and truly I wasn't surprised. She shouldn't have done what she did.

Thankfully, Eddie's mother deterred Chelsea's question with, "They went to check on the food and drinks, baby."

The little trouble maker frowned. "But the food is here."

Thank you God for the meeting my dad had to go to earlier today.

"That's because they checked to see if it was okay." My mother added, her own blush almost as fierce as mine.

"But I see the kitchen. They weren't there."

Why God.

Eddie frowned at his daughter but quickly transformed it into an upbeat smile. "That's because we went to the room they make the desserts."

Her curious eyes turned from questioning to excited within an instant. "Really?"

As both mothers sat either side Chelsea justified this Eddie slid his hand over mine under the table and winked.

That was until the little ruler of our hearts said, "What does st-aff only mean? Is that the dessert room? Is that where they make it? You guys were in there for a long, long time when I got up to go bathroom."

Watching a mixture of laughter, blushes and smiles spread through and across our families, I squeezed Eddie's hand. I loved this man. I loved his little girl. I would love to start a family with him and I wasn't afraid of that. Not anymore.

My friend's couldn't be more happy for me. Although choosing between Corrine and Miranda as maid of honor would be a struggle but it wasn't exactly the biggest obstacle of my entire life.

Glancing up at Eddie's profile I thought, he was right. I wouldn't have thought a frivolous night in an elevator seven years ago would have brought us to this wonderful day.

I kissed his cheek and smiled when he smiled. "Thank you..." For being you. For loving me.

But I didn't need to say those words because he always knew whatever it was I was thinking no matter what. "No Olivia, thank you."

________________________________________

WOOO. Happy 20th to me, my last Model Behav update! Hope it was saucy enough for ya ;) Thank you to everyone that has read and supported this story from the beginning. There will be no sequel, I apologise. However I plan on writing stories similar to it.

Thank you again :D