Epilogue: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

Heyyyy! Here is the saucy epilogue everybody asked for ;) end it the way the way it started sounds about right.

10,000 emerald pools - BORNS

______________________________________________________________

"I love you."

"I'm aware now put it in. Do you know how much time we have? Not a lot, nope." I panted.

"Calm down, breathe. We're fine."

"Eddie," I tightened my legs around his waist to urge him inside me just a little bit more but he remained still. "If we get caught-"

"We won't get caught." He grunted, smoothing his hands under my skirts and over my thighs.

"You said to our families, let me quote, 'we need to check the wine list'. The wine list."

A smile - you know the mischievous one he threw my way whenever he deemed it fit - spread proudly across his face as he maneuvered me comfortably onto the counter of this table in... I don't know, the supply closet? Who knows, the door was open it said staff only and there's a lock on the inside.

"Livvy, sweetheart" His lips skimmed along my neck as he slowly rubbed himself over my opening and I gulped a lungful of air to control the trembling in my bones. "This is our engagement party. I'm sure they know exactly what we're doing."

Engagement party.

That's right. One month ago, when I'd moved into his beautiful home, Eddie had me in the throes of an orgasm when he groaned the words, "I'm going to marry you," in my ear. Of course I didn't think much of it because well, we were having sex; everybody says anything during sex plus my ears were ringing anyway so I literally thought it didn't happen. But then one week ago... well, he proposed. In the most unconventional but sweetest way too.

In an elevator. It wasn't just any elevator though, it was the elevator to my gallery - it looked almost exactly like the one... from when we met. He'd purposefully stopped it - which I hadn't realised because I was freaking out - turned on some battery operated fairy lights, got on one knee and said, "You're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you. Don't ask me what went through my head when I thought about different places I could propose but this one felt... right. It felt personal. Olivia, I want you to marry me." Then he opened a black box with a beautiful, elegant diamond encrusted ring and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. I was crying like a new born baby.

Who would have thought this would happen? Almost a year has passed since he walked into my classroom. Five months since the opening of my small gallery. Since then I've expanded the space and taken over the entire floor, including the empty one beside my original room.

I can proudly say I'm almost successful. I'm still working my way up, but I am so happy with where I am.

"Let's just hope that they don't." I mumbled running one hand into his hair and the other between us to grasp his throbbing ėrection. "Now just-" I gasped. He threw me entirely off guard when his length buried itself deep within me. "-Thank you."

"My pleasure." He grunted.

Slowly at first, Eddie moved but it didn't take him long before he was grinding and hammering into me like a man possessed. Every inch of my skin grew flushed and I could barely breathe or move. It felt different somehow, then again I said that every time he was inside me. His moan against my neck was almost my undoing. I loved hearing this man moan.

"Jesus," He groaned pausing mid-thrust. He looked between us and then again at me, his wild grey eyes a different shade of charcoal. "Olivia-"

I urged him desperately back. "Why did you stop I was so close, what's wrong?"