Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Start from the beginning

Crud. Gotta make this fast. "No, no, no. I-I was trying to impress you. Before Sensei left, he said our heart was the key to unlocking our true potential." I tell her. "Impress me? But I look so..." "Fantastic." I tell her. She is so cute. I regain focus, her playing with her hair and looking away. Focus, Jay! "Look, maybe, if you'll let me, I can take you to some big fancy restaurant. You don't have to, if you don't want to..." I give her the choice. "You mean... like a... date?" She asks. Okay, big moment. "Um... yeah?" "Sure! I'd love to." Yes. "But I have to go now because (Y/N)'s powers have worn off and if the perfume toxins enter my bloodstream, it'll make me go into shock. See you tonight." She says quickly, walking off and waving to me  before exiting the bridge.

This is happening. This is happening! "YES! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" I jump in victory and do a dance. I got a date with Nya. I got a date with Nya. But then I feel a prick. "Ow! Aah!" I groan at the pain and shake my hand to rid it. "Man." But I did not let that get my mood down. Now to get ready for my date with Nya.

Third Person P.O.V.

But after Jay left, a drop of venom falls from the fang of the Fangpyre skeleton he pricked himself on and lands on the floor. A fly lands near it and drinks some of it. But it then glows green and transforms into a more snake-like being. All the while, Jay remains unknown of what is to happen to him.

Wu's P.O.V.

"Hello, brother. What took you so long?" I stand a short distance from my brother. His back facing me as only darkness surrounds us in this realm. "You brought the katana from our youth. Funny, you never had the courage to cross the temple wall, yet now you have the courage to come here." He says. I tighten my grip on the handle of the katana but do not lose sight. "Why have you come to this place of darkness?" I demanded of him for an answer. "A place as wicked as me? Don't you see? Here I feel at home. Back in Ninjago, I was physically unable to hold all four Spinjitzu weapons. But here, dark magic has made me stronger, and what was once impossible is now possible." He turns to face me. And reveal his now four arms.

I become shocked at that, "You came here only to possess the weapons of Spinjitzu?" I ask him in disbelief. "Yes, brother, and I refuse to allow you or your petty ninja to stop me!" He states and then summons weapons, one for each hand. He charges at me and I have no choice but to fight back. But right as he swings one of his weapons at me, I slide under it, missing me by an inch. I right myself and face him, countering his strikes against me. He grunts in frustration but then brings down his weapons at me. I use my katana to block them, but it becomes too much as he uses all of his weapons against me at once.

I lose my balance as I am pushed back and I tumble downward. I land in some mud-like swamp and Garmadon jumps down, staring me down. I jump back on my feet and perform Spinjitzu. But then three large mud monsters form around me and I stop spinning. I try to use Spinjitzu to hold them back, "Brother, I've not come here to-" "You will pay for your visit. Mud monsters, converge!" He interrupts me as he orders. I become trapped and I try to get out. "You don't belong here, old fool. You should have known better than to try and stop me." I hear my brother say.

I grunt as I try to escape, "I didn't come here to stop you. I came to warn you. To tell you-" I become engulfed in mud, but I'm not giving up yet. "Your son's in danger. Aah!" I become engulfed again and I reach out my hand to Garmadon.

Third Person P.O.V.

"Lloyd?" Garmadon says in disbelief. He drops his weapons and hurries to Wu. Grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the mud monsters. Wu lands on his back and pants as he spits out any mud that got in his mouth. Garmadon sighs, "What has Lloyd gotten himself into?" He asks, looking at Wu. "He has opened a can of worms I fear I will never be able to close." Wu answers, lifting himself up a little. "You mean, we will never be able to close." Garmadon replies. He walks over to Wu and lends a hand to him. "Get up. You can tell me more later." He says, lifting Wu onto his feet. "First, we need to find a way to return home. How did you find me?" Garmadon states then asks.