Which Father Knows Best

"Well, Bree-" Donald sighed, as he went onto different consoles "-you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless

"Well, Bree-" Donald sighed, as he went onto different consoles "-you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless. But! I was able to replicate my brother's original chip and like my face--it's flawless." He boasted, making us give him a weird look. "Forget the chip. We need to get this dude a mirror." Leo stated, staring blankly at him. "Wait, so I'm actually going to be bionic again?" Bree asked with a hopeful smile. "Yep." He confirmed, making Bree smile and embrace him. "Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He hugged her back and glanced at the console as it beeped. "Your chip's almost ready."

"Ooh! Snacks are done!" Adam exclaimed, walking over to the fabricator. "For the last time, this is not a microwave!" "It's a chip fabricator, Adam. " I continued. "Call it whatever you want. I'm still making my mini pizzas in here."

"It could go into the suggestion box." I shrugged, making Donald glare at me and for Leo to look at me with wide eyes. "There's a suggestion box?" "Yup." "Nope." Donald and I said at the same time, making Leo turn to his dad, raising his brows as if he was telling him to explain. We stood silent momentarily before he turned to Bree and held out the chip. "Okay, Bree, hop in your capsule when you're ready for your new chip."

He walked back to the other console as Bree put her chip in the capsule. "You know, Big D, if this works, maybe you can make a chip for me." Leo suggested but the adult scoffed in response. "Please, your body can't handle high-fiber cereal." She exited the capsule and we all turned to her expectantly. "So? How does it feel?" "Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system!" She responded while rubbing her neck.

"Whoo hoo! Success!" he exclaimed, thrilled with her answer and pushed her into the middle of the lab. "Alright, now, give it a try, see how it worked."

"Okay." She breathed in and out before using her bionics, only for her to dash all over the ceiling, destroying a few things before falling on the floor.

"Well, she's still more useful than Chase!" Adam chuckled as his younger brother turned to glare at him.

Yeah, this is gonna be a long ride...

...

"You know, technically speaking, your bionics are working..." Donald pointed out. "You call this working?!" Bree exclaimed in a deep voice, noticing that even her voice manipulation is jacked-up."I can't control my vocal manipulation! I can't control anything!" She continued, now speaking with a baby voice, making me let out a chuckle. They gave me a 'not the time' look but I shrugged and shook my head. "Yeah, I'm not sorry." They sighed and turned to Bree. "Ugh! I'm so close. It just needs a few tweaks!" He grabbed the neck brace and went closer to her to extract her chip again. Chase pulled Adam and I from our elbows. "Guys, we're in big trouble if he can't fix her. We need her speed and agility for missions!" " Well, maybe we'll just find someone to replace her. " Adam suggested but we shook our heads at the thought. "We can't just replace her!"