Not So Smart Phone

Hey guys sorry for the chapters not being in order

Hey guys sorry for the chapters not being in order. I don't know how to fix it. I have tried on my phone and laptop but it looks like it's not working. If you know how send me message pls😂🙏

“Hey guys, check it out. We just got our first pay checks from Tech Town. “ Chase announced to Adam, who was crouched down next to bowling pins and Leo as we entered the lab with smiles on our faces and held our pay checks. ”Nice! What are you going to spend it on? A video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?” Leo asked, hinting at himself. “Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account.” At Chase’s answer, Adam hung his head low in disappointment and we gave him a weird look.” I want to like you, but you make it so hard.” Bree remarked, walking past us. “The job also comes with perks.” he held up the new phone the job offered and Leo gawked at it with wide eyes. “The new ePhone 7?! Those aren't even out yet! How'd you get one?”
“Well, Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town empire-“ Chase lied so I cut him off. “-We all got one.” Bree and I waved our phones in our hand to prove a point.

"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazy looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing.” Chase told them as Bree left the lab. Leo stared at it with the exact crazed look people had when we walked past them. “Yup that's the look.” ”This version's got a new auto-centering feature to help you take better selfies.” He said, taking the phone out of his hands and took a selphie with it. When he brought the phone closer to inspect the picture, we cringed, and he shook his head. “Yeah, I don't photograph well.”
“Point that bad boy over here. You're gonna want to record this perfection.” Adam stood from his crouching position with a bowling ball in his hand. Leo got the video rolling and started to record him as per his request. “I'm Adam Davenport, and this is ‘Bionic Bowling.’" “Adam is six-foot-two, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else.” Leo muttered to the camera, circling around him as he got into position. He threw the ball, knocking them all down using his super strength. “Oh, yeah! Ohh!” “Whoo!”

Chase wanted to go next so he grabbed the bowling ball from Adam’s hand and turned to the camera. “I'm Chase Davenport, and this is ‘Molecular Kinesis Bowling’." We shook our heads at the lame introduction as he got into position. Leo voiced over him as well. “A native of Mission Creek, Chase's hobbies include being a tattle-tale and creeping out girls.” He straightened his posture to give him an offended look, but Leo shrugged in response. He put the bowling ball down and using his mind he knocked down 8 pins. “Oh! Oh, the dreaded 7/10 split! Devastating. Just devastating.” he put the phone in his face, acting all dramatic as Adam walked up behind him and faked cried and I booed him. He didn’t look bothered with our taunts, though, as he used his mind again to knock the two left standing. “You were saying?” Adam got up in his face, ready for some competition. “Oh, it's on!”

“Let me show you, ladies how it’s done. I’m Dawn Davenport and this is ‘Blazing Blowing’." Adam and Chase rolled their eyes at me as Leo voiced over the video again. “Dawn Davenport. Height: 5’4. Special abilities: sarcasm, being annoying to those around her and eating anything that comes her way.” I gave him an offending look until I shrugged, realizing I could not argue with what he said. I threw the ball up high and before it could hit the ground, I punched it with my fire power. The ball, enflamed, knocked down all the pins making me raise my fists. “Strike!”

Adam wanted to do one more, before calling it a night. “I'm still Adam Davenport, and this is ‘Blast wave Bowling’.” he set the ball down which got me confused until he turned to Chase and used his blast wave ability on him. He got thrown across the room into the pins and we ran towards him as he laid down on his back, groaning. “And we have a loser!” Leo pointed the camera in his direction but I moved it my way, grinning.
“But we do have a winner!”

Adam, Chase and I walked down the school stairs and we saw in the middle of the circular seat, a hot tub. “Huh, did Perry finally do something nice?” I asked them both. “Doubt it.” scoffed Chase. “At least, hot tub's empty.” Adam smirked, turning to Chase. “You better take your phone out of your pants. I'm gonna throw you in.” At the mention of the word ‘phone’, he checked his pocket, only to give us a concerned look. “My phone...it's gone!” “Perfect, let's do this.” Adam grabbed him by the shoulders but he stopped him as anxiety crept over me. ”Stop!” ”Chase, what do you mean it’s gone?” ”I lost it and it has our bionic bowling on it! If someone sees it, our secret will be exposed.” Adam sighed at the situation and I facepalmed. “I must've left it back at the store. Come on!”
“So much for being a genius.” I muttered before following them.

“Chase! Dawn! It's not even your shift, and you're here. I'm impressed.” Scott told us just as we entered the store. “We’re not here to work, actually. I think I just left my phone on the prodigy bar.” ”Oh, you mean our packing area?” We followed his line of vision to see millions of packaging on the prodigy bar and a girl packaging another phone next to the large pile. We are never gonna find it.
“Ahh!” He shrieked. “Someone must've packed my phone with the others. We have to find it!” “Whoa, ‘we’? I just came to watch you freak out.” “Oh, come on Adam! He always cleans up our messes, let’s just find it before the herd gets loose.” I gestured to the people waiting in line. I might have jinxed it, though as Scott yelled to let them go. “All right, it's game time!” “Scott, can you delay opening for a minute so I can find my phone?” Chase asked him, desperately. “Let me run it up the corporate ladder. Tick, tick, tick, tick, no.” he raised his hand to his chest and up to his throat, acting like he thew up the word 'no'. "Release the herd!” He yelled, his voice cracking. The herd was released and went crazy all over the store. “Noooo!” Adam and I moved to the side. I cringed as Adam cheered for the show in front of him. “Oh, yeah!” He clapped his hands when he saw people hovering him to get the new phones. “Now, this is the show I bought tickets to.” He finally stepped to the side as I tapped his shoulder and watched as more people took the phone like its gonna run away from them.

We then saw Scott carry Catlin who held someone’s hair in her hand. “She started it!" He put her down in front of the phones. "Caitlin, guard the phones and don't let anyone touch them.” He took the hair from her hands. “Gotta go find whoever this belongs to.” He sighed, touching his headset, walking away. “Man, we're never gonna be able to look for the phone with her on guard.” “Nope. But hey, look on the bright side.” Adam trailed on, not continuing his sentence. “What's the bright side?” Chase and I asked, simultaneously. “I don't know, I'm just trying to be a more positive person.” He shrugged, making us look at him, annoyed.

Scott had a look on his face as someone notified him of something through his headset. “Uh-oh. We got another scuffle in line. Some old rich guy tried to take a cut-sy and that's a Tech Town no-no. I'm gonna need some muscle.” He turned to Chase hesitantly, so he looked at Caitlin instead. “Caitlin, come with me.” Once they left we ran towards Adam. “Okay, he's gone. Make up an excuse to look at customer's phones.”
“What do I say?” “I don't know! Be creative!” Chase responded, as he looked over at customers and went to ask them as well. I decided to watch Adam so maybe an idea could strike me. “Can I borrow your phone? My car broke down and I need to call a tow truck. You see, my wife's making me dinner and she gets upset when I'm late and—” the man tried to give him the phone, but he rejected it, temporarily. “-Whoa! Hold on. I'm not done. She's making me lasagna and it's my favourite. Okay, now.” The man gave him the phone and as he was searching, I walked over to a lady, checking the phones. I cleared my throat to get her attention. “Hi, I’m lost and I can’t find my mum but I know her number so can I use your phone.” She gave me a ‘yeah, right’ look and continued playing with it.
“Okay, fine. you got me…my phone is out of charge so can I use yours?”

When she did I tapped on the gallery and checked for Leo’s selphie and the bowling videos but I found nothing so I gave it back to her and smiled and went to ask another person.

“Hi, I lost my phone can I use yours by any chance?”

“Man, we can't keep this up.” Chase sighed as we met in the middle after talking to some customers and finding nothing. “We gotta get to the boxes before the customers get to them.” We walked over to Caitlin but she stepped in our way, glaring at Chase. “Can we just, um—” “You are messing with the wrong girl on the wrong day.” He smiled, raising his hands and slowly backing away to us. “Dude, what are we gonna do?“ “Don't worry. We're gonna find your phone. No one will ever know, including Mr. Davenport.” He reassured, patting his back, calming him down. “You're right. Thank you.” “Hey, look who's here. Hi, Mr. Davenport!” I yelled, noticing him in the line. “AAAAAAHHHH!” Chase yelled before running towards Caitlin, who screamed and stepped out of the way, just as Chase jumped into the pile of phones, knocking some over and we winced at the impact. He stood up while grabbing piles in his hands and without hesitation, he rummaged through them.

We checked every phone but we just couldn’t find it. “Man, we've checked every single phone! I can't believe I did this. After all Mr. Davenport has done to protect our bionic secret...I blew it.” Chase sighed, downhearted. Before I could say anything to console him, we heard Scott stopping somone from entering. We glanced at the entrance to see Mr.Davenport. "Ah! I'm warning you. Don't even think about causing any more trouble. I have a really high scream and I'm not afraid to use it.” He rolled his eyes and walked over to us as ran towards him. “Mr. Davenport, can I talk with you?” “Unless you wanna give me a free ePhone, I don't want to hear it.” He began to walk away but Chase grabbed his arm before he could. “I think you do. I messed up. I may have—” before he could continue Caitlin yelled to everybody. “Go home, everybody! The sale's over! We're out of phones!” Everyone groaned and whined as Davenport saw the display mode. “Wait, what about the display model?” Just as we caught sight of the display model, the TV screen displayed Leo's selphie as the woman in front swiped through Chase’s phone. ”Oh, no, no, no, no! Leo!” Chase panicked. “Oh, he really doesn't photograph well.” I commented, cringing at his face. “Yeah, I suppose we could sell the display model.” At those words everybody, including us rushed towards it and hovered over the girl until Caitlin popped out, holding the phone. “Stop it! Look at you, people! It's just like the last pretzel, except it's a stupid phone! This is why I hate crowds! You're all loving gadgets, when you should be loving each other!” She said, breaking the phone and stomping on it. As the crowd dispersed and we looked at her weird, Scott walked up from behind her.
“Caitlin, you're fired.” “May I ask why?” She asked, batting her eyes innocently, acting like she did nothing at all. He picked her up and carried her out of the store as Davenport, with a confused look turned to Chase. “So, what did you want to tell me?” “That...” he trailed, trying to find the right words. “…if you want to buy something for Tasha, you might wanna hurry 'cause the mall closes at 9:00.” He sighed and went to the other side of the store to grab something for Tasha.

“Hey, Adam. You wanna film bionic bowling again?” I asked, smiling. “Heck yeah!” We ran out of the store as I heard Chase protest from behind, running after us.
...