Spike's Got Talent

Adam, Leo and I were viewing the yearbook of last year because we had to explain to Adam what was a yearbook and Bree was with Owen on the bench when Chase ran towards us, almost giving me a fright "Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me ...

Adam, Leo and I were viewing the yearbook of last year because we had to explain to Adam what was a yearbook and Bree was with Owen on the bench when Chase ran towards us, almost giving me a fright "Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got a 'Most likely to...' even Leo!"
" What? Let me see that. " Chase handed him the yearbook " 'Most likely never to get a 'most likely.' I'm on the board!"

"Let me see." I grabbed ahold of the book "Most likely to be a secret super spy!"

"Really?" Leo's eyes widened in surprise. I giggled "nah, I'm just kidding. It says most likely to sleep during the end of the world." I looked surprised at them. "Well, that was totally random but so true and I love it."

"Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school." Chase sighed.
" Chase, that's not true. If you were invisible, I couldn't do this." Adam argued and punched him in the shoulder. "Uhh!"
"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible." I sympathized with him. He scoffed in response " Oh, really? Yeah? What's this?" He showed me a page where he wasn't even in the picture. Instead, was a question mark. " 'Chip Davenport'. I'm a misnamed question mark!" Before we got to respond Principal Perry walked into the main hallway, coming back from the gym.
" Listen up, snot-buckets! Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High talent show." Perry announced, showing us a poster. "Auditions are after school, and we'll be judged, by moi. Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through, and I don't like any of you, so good luck." She laughed and strolled towards the wall to put up the poster. Owen stood up with an angry look.

" Talent shows are wrong!" She looked at him, demented. "There are no winners or losers in creative expression."

"Stick a paintbrush in it, Emo Sabe!" Principal Perry grumbled and left. Owen turned to us with an offended look. "I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" Owen left the hallway.
"He is so tortured. Isn't it great?" Bree smiled dreamily at us and followed him leaving Chase, Leo and I. "This talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base."
" Leo, you don't have a fan base." Chase and I said at the same time.
" I know. That's why I have to build one. With magic!" He waved his hands in our face, making us flinch away. " Well, that is what it would take." Chase said, being sarcastic as he was about to leave but got stopped by Leo. "No. I got a magic kit and I've been practicing, specifically for the competition." Leo explained to us.
"A magic kit? Isn't that kind of lame?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.
" There is nothing lame about buying something off the Internet to make friends. Ahem." he pushed us back so that he could move past us and made his way over to some girls next to the lockers. This should be good. " Hello, ladies. Would you like to see a card trick?" They nodded their heads and Leo took out a card from his deck. " Okay, this is your card. Mm-hmm..." He looked confused as he looked at her hair "Hey, what's that in your hair? " He took the card out of her hair. "Bam! See? Magic. " He shoved the card in our faces as the girls walked away. " You know what my problem is? All of my talents are bionic, and I can't reveal them at school."
"Aw. Bionic people problems." Leo faked sympathized. Chase stopped Leo before he could leave.
"Hey—Give me those cards. Come on, gimme." Leo handed him the cards and walked towards some girls " Watch this. Hello, ladies. Pick a card, any card. " He turned to us with a weird facial expression so he wouldn't see the card picked. "Put it back in. " He turned back towards them and grabbed a random card from the deck "Is this your card? This one? This one? This one? This one?" At each card the girls shook their heads, proving Chase needed a plan B if he wanted to stand out in school. Leo held the card that they had chosen in his hand in the first place. "Boom. Magic."