Llama Drama

We were in the lab, as we were preparing for school

We were in the lab, as we were preparing for school. "Hey, can I use this? I need a place to store my toenail clippings." He asked Bree, holding up a glass jar. "You save your toenails?" Leo asked him. "Of course. They're nature's toothpicks." He replied. "You don't even want to know what he flosses with." Bree said to stop Leo from asking any more questions that we don't want the answers to. "You really don't." He stated, making Leo form a weird look on his face like he couldn't believe it. It's Adam for Christ's sake.

"Hey, get away from that! "Chase ran over to Adam and grabbed the glass bottle from Adam's hands. "It's not empty! There are thousands of metallic nanobots in there!" "Well, then, why can't I see them?" "Because they're microscopically small." He said in a duh tone. "But you're microscopically small and I can still see you." Adam said and I laughed. Chase shook his head in annoyance at us. " Nanobots are so tiny, they're invisible to the human eye." "Oh yeah, now I remember." I grabbed the glasses that were next to Chase. "He also designed these glasses, for one to be able to see them. Here put them on." "Whoa!" He gasped.

"They function like mini-doctors inside the human body. When patients swallow them, they'll seek and destroy any diseased cells or foreign matter." Chase explained. "Ooh!" He took off the glasses. " I got a tennis ball and a mini Statue of Liberty somewhere in my gut." He patted his tummy. " It's time to swallow a search party. "He grabbed the jar and was about to drink but Chase stopped him. "Adam, no! Those are valuable!"

" Come on, Leo, we don't want to step on broken glass." Bree stood up from her chair and grabbed her back, ready to head out.

" What broken glass?" Leo asked and looked at the duo who were fighting. "Gimme!" They fought over the glass before dropping it. The glass shattered, making the nanobots probably spill out and go who knows where! "Right." Leo got what Bree was saying and walked out alongside her. Adam put on the special glasses again and watched the nanobots probably scatter to God knows where. "Oh ho ho, man! Those little guys sure run fast!"

"If we lose these, Mr. Davenport will kill us." He gestured between Chase and me. "Great! Once again, I have to clean up your mess. Just don't step on them." Chase warned and as we were about to walk away, Adam stopped him by the shoulder. "Hey, dude, I got this. I'll just grab a paper towel and pick 'em up." He walked to go get one but stepped on them in the process." Adam!" Chase and I yelled but he didn't get it. He paused and smiled "Yeah, you're right. Better get the vacuum instead." He walked in the other direction, stepping onto more nanobots. "Stop!"

"I hear ya. Better grab the mop." He paused and walked in the first direction he was going to take and stepped on even more nanobots. My dad is going to kill me. Well, mostly Chase but since I helped design them...

...

Chase, Adam and I were walking alongside of each other- I know shocker- and spotted Dewey the Dingo in the middle of the hall. "Why is Dewey the Dingo standing in the middle of the hallway?" Chase voiced my thoughts.