t w e n t y s i x

"Hyunjin look at that cute doggie!" Felix squealed as he ran towards the dog. The dog was a big golden retriever and was quite playful. Felix looked at the tag and smiled at the name. "Sunnie? The name really matches your bright and playful personality!" Felix said while petting the dog.

"It really does." Hyunjin said while giggling. Just as he thought Felix couldn't get any cuter, he just did. Hyunjin had to admit, Felix was really started to swing with his emotions a lot. "Oh Felix! When will you be mine?" Hyunjin whispered to himself, making sure Felix didn't actually hear him, otherwise that would be pretty awkward.

"Honestly I didn't really think you would be this good at planning dates Hyunjin." Felix said, this time changing his focus from Sunnie to Hyunjin.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked, feeling slightly confused by Felix's statement.

"What I ment was, I never thought you would put in so much thought into a date. Like you remembered all the tiny details which I find quite adorable." Felix replied.

"Look, the only reason I thought so much about this is because I genuinely care about you Felix, I want you to know that. Plus I really like visiting a dog shelter for a date, the cute doggies deserve some love too." Hyunjin said while smiling brightly. At that exact moment, Hyunjin's face shined so bright Felix swore he felt something happen in his heart.

'Am I really falling for Hwang Hyunjin?' Felix thought to himself. 'Maybe it's not as bad as I had imagined it to be earlier, maybe, just maybe, me and Hyunjin could actually be a thing?' Felix was in deep thought that he didn't even realise that the shelter owner was behind him.

"Hello guys, my name is Gunil and welcome to my shelter!" Gunil, the owner said in a cheerful voice.

Felix flinched at the sudden voice, but then calmed down when he realised who it was.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Gunil quickly apologised.

"No it's fine, it wasn't your fault!" Felix quickly corrected him. Hyunjin just giggled at his cuteness.

"So who's ready to play with the dogs!"

꒰ ♡ ꒱

It has been about two hours since they got here. Felix just spend most of the time playing and petting Sunnie, he had to admit, he had formed some sort of special bond with him.

"Alright Felix, I think it's time for us to get back home, it's getting quite late now." Hyunjin said.

"Just five more minutes~" Felix whined. He just didn't want to let go of Sunnie, no matter how hard he tried.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin just couldn't help but smile, he couldn't tell which one was cuter, Felix or Sunnie. Or maybe it was just a mixture of both. "Alright, just five minutes though." Hyunjin said while smiling.

Felix petted Sunnie one last time and reluctantly let go of him. He gave him one last wave and one last glance before walking out of the shelter.

꒰ ♡ ꒱

"I'm gonna miss him so much!" Felix said while sighing in the car. "He was so well mannered and cute."

"Me too, he was way too adorable." Hyunjin agreed.

After sometime Hyunjin reached Felix's house.

"Alright, I guess this is your stop." Hyunjin said while looking at Felix.

"Yes it is! Thank you so much for today. I really had so much fun!" Felix said happily.

"It was my pleasure." Hyunjin replied.

Felix took his seatbelt off and right before he could open the door to get out he looked at Hyunjin, at that moment, he could see so much of love and care in his eyes that everything else around him started to disappear. Suddenly it felt like they were the only two people in the world and nothing else seemed to really matter.

Suddenly Felix felt himself leaning closer and closer towards Hyunjin. It reached a point where both of them were so close that they couldn't even feel any distance between them.

'fuck it' Felix thought to himself before pulling Hyunjin by the collar and connecting their lips together. Both of them could feel millions, if not billions of butterflies in their stomachs. The kiss was soft, but it was full of emotion. Emotion that both the guys had for each other that even they didn't know about.

Felix quickly pulled away and cleared his throat. "So umm thank you once again." Felix quickly muttered before running out of the car. Even though the kiss barely lasted five seconds, it was definitely something both of them would remember for a lifetime.

"Lee Felix, what are you doing to me."

A/n:
Finally posted after like forever.
I hope y'all like this.

23rd June 2023

WC: 793