Bonus Episode: The Start of Something New

It's been a few weeks ever since you announced your pregnancy to your husband, with friends, now it was time to see your family's reaction.

Though, the fact was that they appeared out of nowhere at your home.

AT THE WRONG TIME!

*Rewind time!*

"Peaches! I have finished the room for our future child!" Wukong bolted into the room you were in of the Shame Temple.

"Oh, really? I wanna see this." You stood up to follow your husband who opened the door for you.

You gasped at how beautiful it was, "Oh my...! This is amazing! Thank you so much, love!" You gave a thankful kiss on his cheek.

"Aw! It was nothing! Just wanted to make room for our amazing sunshine baby!" He waved it off, trying to cover his blush.

"But it is something! You've done a lot for me and our child. Thank you." You countered, saying it was a big gesture in her book.

"Hey, I'd do anything for you and our baby." Feeling his hand on your stomach warmed your heart, it felt like it was going to burst.

"If anything in your category means breaking the law, I won't abide by that..." You had a sweat drop running down your temple, thinking of the boundaries Wukong meant by 'anything'. (More like NO boundaries!)

"I wouldn't be breaking the law that much-maybe..." The Great Sage's reply did not help you at all, only to prove your point.

You only sighed, "I'll pretend you didn't say that."

"Yeesh. Harsh aren't we? Your parents coming over?" You blinked in confusion at his question.

"Uh, not that I know of. It's been a while since I've personally seen them. Probably because of the nation they have to keep in order. But it's fine, I'll send a letter. Or...They might appear out of nowhere..." You explained, before having a theory.

"Uh oh, a theory, means it might happen, peaches. Your psychic abilities are top-notch!" Wukong was seen on his cloud, watching you check out the room for the future child.

You scoffed, "I don't have psychic abilities. I only say what will make the readers react more to the story."

"That too," Wukong added in, making you comically shrink in the background.

"W-well, it's not that they always come true. Theories can be right or wrong. So, don't get your hopes up." You retorted slightly.

"If you say so!~ Oh yeah, MK's coming in for training in a few hours, he wants to see how you're doing as well. I have a feeling he only wanted to get here early because he only wanted to see you and not his mentor..." The Monkey King talked about his protege and soon was suspicious of his future intentions.

"Haha! That's possible, he always was by my side during our beach day before you had to forcefully get him away." You chuckled at the memory.

Wukong immediately groaned at the memory, "Urgh! Don't get me started when he whined at me for having you to myself. You're my wife for god's sake! I'm not allowed to have you for ONE day?! What a greedy baby..."

"Says the also greedy monkey." You shot back, it made Wukong fall off his cloud in surprise by your roast.

"Gosh! That hurt! Hey! It was hard to find a courting gift of your status!" Complained your husband.

That got you to turn around in interest, "So you DID steal an artifact from a famous stand, as a courting present for me in the past?"

The demon monkey froze, "Uh...Nooooo-" he tried to step back.