Chapter 19- Forget Her for Good

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? You helped me and I helped you. We are even." She got up and started to walk backward.

She had a sly smile on their lips and I knew she was messing with me. I got up and walked to her but she began walking faster.

I kept running after her and she laughed. That was until she stopped at the bus stop when I caught up to her.

"Gotcha!" I said as I placed my arms around her waist from behind her figure.

"Oh, look the bus is coming." She escaped my grip and got on the bus.

The ride was silent, It was getting late and the only people on the bus were those tired from a long day at work.

I looked at my phone and kept scrolling when I felt her head fall against my shoulder. I smiled and looked at her.

She wasn't sleeping but I guess she was tired from all that running we did.

"It's beautiful here," she said.

Her head suddenly shot up and she frowned. She narrowed her eyes.

"Don't look up." She said and I tried to lift my head to see what she was looking at. She pushed my head down.

"No! Don't! Keep your head down." She got up from her seat and walked down to the front.

The bus came to a stop. I lifted my head and spotted a figure running off the bus. Could it be? Or maybe my eyes were deceiving me, but that looked like Lee Nabi.

Wasn't she supposed to be back in Korea? What on earth is going on?

Y/N came back and sat down. "What happened?" I asked immediately.

"That person was taking photos of us. I don't know if videos too but they were most likely snapping pictures of us."

"You didn't see their face right?" I asked

"Yeah, I did. It looked like someone I know but I'm not sure who." Remained silent for a moment.

Maybe we overreacted a bit but Y/N still looked worried.

"Hey, don't think about it too much, okay? They really can't do anything without those pictures. It's not like we were kissing." I nudged her shoulder.

She shook her head. "You're right. We shouldn't worry. What should we cook for dinner? I'm sure your mom will be too tired."

-

"Hey, mom! We cooked you some lasagna come sit." I took my mom to the kitchen where everything was plated and Y/N washed the dishes she had used.

"Oh, girls! You two are truly amazing. Han Y/N put that down. Let's eat."

The rest of the night was perfect. My mom and I bonded as well as Y/N and her.

We talked and laughed and Mom even gave us life advice which almost made us cry. Then she sent us off to bed.

"Good night girls! Sleep tight!"

She went into her room and Y/N and I went to my room. We were both drained from the long day of walking but I had so much fun with her.

"I'll head to the shower out here. You shower in your bathroom," she said and walked out of the room.

I washed up and went straight to bed. As I waited, I started reading the book Y/N let me borrow. She really carries her books everywhere. Maybe I'll take her to a bookshop tomorrow.

Only Two Of a Kind - Liu Yuxin (GxG AU) 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara