Chapter 20- Stop Hurting Me

Han Y/N POV:

I turned my phone off as the screen when black. I was crying uncontrollably. Well, I have been like that for the past months since I left the show.

But seeing her take first place fills my heart and makes me finally feel like I did the right thing though it still hurts.

I just hope she isn't hurting anymore.

"Y/N, Let's go grab something to eat. I found-... Why are you crying? Soo?" Sooyun approached me and I saw him look concerned.

I quickly wiped my tears and put my phone down. "Oh, I was just watching this one show. So sad, dude." I let out an airy laugh hoping he would believe me.

"Hey, today was Youth with You finals." He commented and I acted oblivious.

"That was today? I totally forgot. Well, good luck to the girls that debuted then." I replied and got up from the desk.

"Come on. Let's grab something to eat. It's getting late and you've been in rehearsals all day." He held my hand and dragged me to the living room where he had a lot of food on the table.

"Whoa! How many people are going to eat? This is a lot." I exclaimed as I looked through the table filled with food and desserts.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you not alarm you but we're having an annual company dinner. Usually, all the staff eats here with us, the Oh family." He says and my eyes widened.

"Are you crazy? Why wait till now to tell me? I look like a mess." I hit his shoulder and the doorbell rings.

"Then you better hurry up and get changed." He says.

I listen to him this time since it's something I rarely do. I run back upstairs and I take a quick shower before walking out and drying my hair. I slightly curl the ends and apply a thin layer of makeup on my face.

I rush and look through my closet and then I came across a light pink dress. The same light pink dress that I wore when I arrived at the dinner and met all of the girls and mentors.

The day when I saw Yuxin standing there with her red coat. She looked so beautiful and delicate in that outfit. The way her eyes met mine and I felt relieved when I saw her following her dreams.

A loud knocking snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y/N were all waiting for you to come down. Hurry up and make sure you look pretty."

"I'm going Sooyun. Stop pressuring me ." I snap back and pick up the pink dress. I put it on and slide into some white flat shoes. I put on a bit of the perfume that Sooyun gave me for my birthday last year and some jewelry before looking at myself in the mirror.

I look almost the same as I did that day. I feel my eyes start to water but I brush it off and walk out of the room.

As I walk down the steps, I see a familiar face, but it can't be, right? As I walk down I see him staring at me in awe and I am now sure of who I am seeing.

"Soo, I thought I told you to look pretty." I can see his playful smirk and I hit him again in the same shoulder as before.

"Damn! You hit like a boy." He says as he rubs his shoulder. "And I will hit you like a man if you don't stop!"

Between our continuous bickering, I can see the boy from the corner of my eye and there is confusion all over his face.

"Hi. I'm Oh Soomi. Nice to meet you." I say as I ignore the whining coming from Sooyun but he suddenly stops.