five

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy-Jo Burrows, eighteen years old, collapsed in her family home!" the ambulance driver informed the doctors as they got Lucy out of the back of the ambulance on a stretcher.

Lucy had woken up in the ambulance but was dizzy and her head was pounding.

nick and Robbie followed behind the group of doctors as they brought Lucy in.

lucy thought birds were flying around her head. She felt like she was going to be sick and thought her eyes were at the back of her head. even her oxygen mask made her feel even sicker.

all the voices and the bright lights didn't help, she wanted to drain it out and tried to by pulling the thin knitted blanket up and covering her face, but much to her dismay, a doctor pulled it away, resulting in her using her arms to shield her eyes from the bright lights.

they transferred her from the stretcher into a bed in a ward with other patients.

"hey, lucy. I'm Doctor Lee" a male doctor introduced himself as he grabbed a chart from the foot of Lucy's bed, "so what's happened tonight then?" Doctor Lee asked.

"nothing, i've just fainted" she responded without worry with her arms still over her eyes.

"she's had shortness of breath and her heart rate is high, she has a deep wound on her palm, which could be a blood infection and I think we should get a CT scan for possible head injuries," a female doctor from the ambulance told.

Doctor Lee scribbled the information on the chart, "Okay, so I think we're going to run a few tests, I'll send someone to take you to the children's ward into a private room"

he then continued to ask questions for more information on Lucy such as allergies, and medical history.

"All alright, thanks, mate" Nick thanked the doctor.

and Doctor Lee left the ward.

----

lucy was sitting in her hospital bed with the TV on and the lights dimmed, she had gotten a CAT scan and nothing was unusual to the doctors so she was just waiting for the results from her blood test.

 they stitched Lucy's lip with tape and did the same with her palm, but with a bandage going around her hand for extra security until she could get stitches. they also gave her thin pyjamas, a simple yellow gown with matching pants.