𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝖱𝗂𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋

Trigger Warning:Violence and Murder

Trigger Warning:
Violence and Murder

Myclara was well into the day as she had free period for the first hour. While focusing on her math problem, someone knocked on her table, which prompted her to look up and see it was one of the other students that wasn't in her class but joined for her study buddy program, Owen. "Hey Owen." She smiles at him. He grinned and took a seat adjacent to her. "Hey, I saw you alone from the corner of the sci-fi books. Catching up on school work again?"

She nodded slightly. "Sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to give you some new lists of people you might be interested in for that next batch of study buddy program you made since last year." The boy went into action to take off his backpack and unzipped it to find the list he was hoping he didn't leave behind in his locker. "You do know I do have like what? 10 list of those people that signed up." She chuckles lightly and Owen only smiles at that sheepishly. "It's been that successful ever since last year Clara. You really have this thing going. All the teachers board had been onboard to that idea ever since."

She grinned proudly. Last year was the time she was booked and busy dealing with the students and being paired with friends, crushes and more. Not that she wasn't into matchmaking the students but her ability to oversee the students who needed extra help and being able to categorize them into each group section had worked for everyone. Now that she had at least 10 new people joining her study buddy management, things didn't have to be so chaotic as when she first started out.

Owen gave her the list and the two talked some more before the bell rang, signaling his time to talk to her ended and he had to rush to class. He greeted her goodbye and she waved, letting him go. As she put the list in her bag and was going to pack, another voice called her. This time, it was a tall kid with curly brown hair calling to her shyly. "Hey, I need some help."

"What can I help you with?"

_

"Have you heard of what's happening today Myclara?" Ian whispers to her which catches her attention. "What's up?" "There was a crime scene on the school bus. Someone's been saying that the school bus driver is dead." She's taken aback of the revelation and curious to find out who it is, she asks. "Who was it?" Ian just frowns. "Did you forget? It's Garrison Myers." He reveals and her jaw hangs in surprise. "Mr.Myers? Gosh, wasn't he the one to drive us to middle school?" She remembers the few moments she had with Garrison Myers, the sweet old school driver who used to give her a smile every time she'd join the bus alongside her school bus mates every morning and afternoon from and to school. It's been a few years since she last heard from him and to now know he's in that state was awful. No one shouldn't have been in that type of position.

"Yeah exactly, the mountain lion randomly attacked him last night." That was the last of their words before he retreated and focused back in class. That left her wondering how and why these mountain lion's have been choosing and picking off people at random in Beacon Hills. Something was deathly wrong and she wasn't willing to find out what the hell happened that got them in that type of situation.