𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

As the next day arrived for Myclara, it was the end of the school day which thankfully Myclara had some time to spend at the library for a project classwork with Ian

As the next day arrived for Myclara, it was the end of the school day which thankfully Myclara had some time to spend at the library for a project classwork with Ian. As she was putting away her things back inside her locker and taking out the necessary things she'd need to have her library studies, she was accompanied by Stiles who was catching her up to speed with the events of last night. "So you're telling me, Scott just ditched Allison last night?" Her eyes wide over the news through her best friend.

"Yes, he did just that." He affirms with a nod.

"That is so not getting brownie points from Allison." She chuckles. She was amused with Scott's predicament over his crush on the new girl. "Says you and your alcoholism." Stiles retorts.

"Hey! That's different." She glares at him lightly. "Are you coming to watch later for our practice?" Stiles asked, hoping the little support would help encourage Scott a bit. "No can do, Sti. Project classwork duty calls. Miss Evermore is such a wuss. Really had us slammed for it this time." The shake on her head tells him everything he needs to know of Myclara's schedule being packed. "Plus, you already know my mom just decided to ground me after coming home late with Avery. Not to mention, Avery's tactics in waking me up was not generous either." She shudders slightly. Stiles winced hearing what had happened when she recalled the story to him.

"Yeah, right. I wouldn't wanna go on her bad side either. Anyways, have fun. Just text me if you need anything." She nods with a smile as she watches the buzz cut boy walk away.

___

"Hey Avery!" Lydia speaks to her. She glances back at Lydia with a smile. "Yes?"

"Are you free on Saturday night?" Lydia questions the blonde girl. "Hmm, maybe. Why?" Lydia grins, hearing what she needed to hear. "Great! I want you there to help me support Jackson." Avery gives her a tight lipped smile, suppressing a groan and dislike towards the guy. "Sure. Just, avoid introducing me to the players." She reminds the strawberry blonde. "Sure thing." She nodded fakely.

When it comes to Lydia Martin, she doesn't take no for an answer, especially when it comes to her getting some opportunity for the blonde to get laid either. Allison carefully watched the interaction between the two, mentally noting on asking Lydia about Avery's reminder. Fortunately, the opportunity speaks for herself when Avery excuses herself to pick up a call, which when Avery was out of earshot, she quickly turned to the strawberry blonde. "Quick question. Why is Avery very demanding about that just now?"

"Most of the times I tried getting her along with the lacrosse players, she rejected most of them really. Her reasoning was either because they are not suitable for her standards or she just doesn't like the vibe they give off." Lydia shrugs.

Allison hums in response, soaking in the information given to her. "Right. Something about her is unique." Lydia agrees to her words, nodding slightly. "She's more than just unique. Her taste in men is exquisite too. Usually I'd take her to be along the mysterious, brooding and bad boy types she'd go for." Her eyes widened hearing that. "Really? I'd thought she'd go for the most normal and boring ones." The two bonded and chuckled, their topic on Avery had gotten them even closer than before as they both wondered what types of boys she'd always choose to pick since she was the pickiest type in Lydia's clique.