𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙞

​𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙞:

(παραβάται; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗á𝙩𝙖𝙞). 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧 (𝙝ē𝙣í𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨, ἡνίοχος) 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙞 

𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚:

(𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙) 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝒮𝓎𝓃𝑜𝓅𝓈𝒾𝓈

Beacon Hills.

A small town located in California, where it is quiet, everyone knows everyone basis and mostly, where small nuclear families can start fresh. 

Usually with a town like Beacon Hills, nothing ever happens. Mundane, boring and nothing to do most of the time. That's what Myclara and Avery believed over some years ago when they started their time in Beacon Hills by the ripe age of 7 years old. Their parents being ever so close and quite likely best friends, it's no wonder those two got along well. That is, until an incident that happened. 

Legends, fairytales, folklores. Stories that were either made up, from myths and much more start haunting and coming to life in that very small town during sundown. Both of these very best friends don't believe in such things, and they held onto those beliefs until Myclara was informed of her two own best friends, Stiles Stilinski and Scott Mccall, discovers a dead body in the woods which then started a chain of events with the two dragging her into the crazy world of the supernatural. 

But that was just only the beginning of the freaky supernatural world she's about to face with her friends when something else comes to scare and haunt not just Myclara, but also Avery at the same time. 

𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪

In which two best friends, Myclara Messi and Avery White get sucked into the supernatural world, unlocking the mysteries of their quiet town of Beacon Hills while facing their own issues like gaining weird superpowers randomly and uncovering family secrets.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 to the rewrite of Pure Parabatai! This is probably surprising that you're getting a rewritten version of Pure Parabatai but I've been meaning to make one as I kind of hated where the first book was going. I do hope you're excited for this one, This is going to be a long one that I plan on writing so take a backseat and enjoy~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This book contains adult themes and triggering topics that will be discussed throughout the books acts so viewer's discretion is advised and each new triggering topics brought up will be given a fair warning at the beginning of every chapter.

I DO NOT OWN the plot lines of Teen Wolf or Shadowhunters in general nor do I own the universe of the storylines for any of the characters involved. I only own Avery White and Myclara Messi and many more original characters that doesn't exist in the canon Teen Wolf & Shadowhunters universe. I also own the plot that surrounds the two characters involved so do not copy or plagiarize the story in any way, consequences will be dealt. Shadowhunters history and plot will have a bit of slight changes that fits into my characters storylines so if that offends anyone, I suggest you don't read at all.

Start: 11/06/2023

Published: 15/07/2023

End: TBD