2.3 Build up

Mulai dari awal

"Rahul, tell me clearly, kya hua hain." He demands the truth from Rahul. Hearing his voice calms Rahul down as he lets out a sigh in relief.

"Mahi bhaiiii!!! Thank god omg aap ho uske saath! Thank God! Thank fuvking God!!!" He keeps saying and then shouts out,"GUYS! MAHI BHAI HAIN VII KE SAATH!" for others to which they hear collective "OMG finally! Thank God!" It was as if everyone in that room just calmed down knowing Virat had his Mahi Bhai with him physically present.

"Rahul! Jaldi!" MS rushes him. It's been 5 minutes since Virat was out. MS knew it would be risky to go out there without knowing what actually happened.  Virat didn't just look angry he also looked defeated, so knowing the truth was of utmost importance for him.

"Vo... Bhai..  meeting mein umm they ODi captaincy..." Rahul couldn't complete the sentence. It was too difficult for him to say it loud. But Mahi, on the other hand, understands the situation. All the color from his face drains. Looking at him being horrified of the news, Anushka quickly takes Vami, handing him the phone and keeps vami in her playing area. She rushes back to Mahi, who is frozen and shakes him.

"Mahi bhai! Bhai! Did they?? Mahi bhai nahi na? Please tell me no!" Anushka asks him. He looks at her, not knowing how to answer her question. That's when they hear Harry.

"Mahi bhai, aap Capsi ko bolo ke vo tension na le! Hum inko zhitne nahi denge. Humare captain Virat bhai they, hain aur  rahenge. Koi kuch bhi karle we will fight for Virat, Mahi bhai! Ye yaha khatam nahi hua hain!"

His voice breaks MS from the haze. He quickly tells everyone he'll be back and rushes down the building. He first enters the gym, knowing this is the place where Virat can most probably be! And after searching for some time, it turns out that he was right.

MSD'S POV:

I looked at Virat, who was punching the bag hard. Each punch was so strong that it literally pushed the bag some distance away from its original hanging position. I didn't stare at him for too long. Instead, I sat on the bicycle equipment they had on the side. From this position, I could see him and at the same time give him his space.

After some time, with every punch, I heard him groan out loud. I looked at him through the mirror. It felt as if he was out of his haze, and now he was ready to let out his emotions. He kept groaning and screaming at the punching bag, and after exactly 34 minutes, he stopped.He kept panting as he held onto the bag tightly.

"Iss speed mein cycle real life mein chalaoge toh agale janam Ranchi pohchoge" I heard him tease as he was removing his gloves.

I looked at him through the mirror again, and this time, I saw his back facing me. He was trying to hide his pain while removing his gloves, but he forgot that gyms had multiple mirrors. So technically, I could see his reflection in another mirror. I turned my cycle off and approached him.

"Plan vahi hain. Because abhi filhal kahi jaane ka mann nhi hain.  Par aapka kya? Iss tarah Punch karte raha toh jald hi boxer bhi ban jaayega"

I kept my concentration on his hands as I carefully removed the gloves. His knuckles were bruised and few were burning red, ready to bleed if touched them wrongly.

"Well chalo side career set hain phir mera! Iss vale mein kuch confirm nahi hain bhaiya" Virat tried to joke.

I gave him 'YOU done?' Look to which he had a small sheepish smile.  I shook my head and took him out of the gym.  I was about to call the lift when Virat left my hand.