The day went uneventful for Taehyung expect a few awkward and sheepish smiles at Jungkook who attended three out of five classes.

He was glad Jungkook didn't acknowledge him, even when he gave him his over friendly smile that usually works on people.

"Finally!" He stretched his arms groaning, as he rested his head on table as soon as the class ended.

"It's Saturday. That means no classes after lunch."

"Tae, you coming for lunch?"

Taehyung raised his head and looked at the time. He still had time left to pick Taeyong. So, he decided he will have his lunch first and then pick his brother up.

"Ya. Let's go." He smiled proudly, thinking about how he is saving money by having lunch in college.

He was talking dramatically with his friends as they made their way towards  the canteen.

"I really want to eat Japchae. I hope it's on the menu today."

He was jumping on his feet, skipping his steps happily that he didn't notice Jungkook walking in the opposite direction.

He bumped into the other, causing Jungkook to almost fall but he managed to compose himself.

"I am sorry. Sorry."

Taehyung bowed, still not looking at the person he bumped into. As soon as he raised his head, his apologetic smile turned into shock when he saw Jungkook nose flaring in anger.

"You---"

"SORRY!!!"

Taehyung screamed while closing his ears with his index finger, not wanting to hear Jungkook's curses and ran away before he could utter a word.

Taehyung's friends silently followed their friend, not wanting to burn in Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook closed his eyes, controlling himself from running behind the man who has been annoying him for a while now. He let out a sigh as he picked up his phone that was ringing.

"I'll be there in two."

.

Taehyung gently hit his forehead with the tray in his hand, that he hugged to his chest as he waited in the queue for lunch.

His lips were moving in a fast pace as the result of cursing hinslef and his fate for what happened earlier.

But he forgot everything and pouted when he saw that Japchae was sold out. Only if he didn't bump into that man.

He huffed and sadly served food into his plate. He scanned the hall to spot his friends. He smiled when he saw him waving at him and walked towards him.

Just then, Jungkook walked in along with Yugyeom and Eunwoo as they scanned the place to find a table. They spotted an empty table and got seated.

"Make it fast Yug. I have an appointment."

He smirked with a glint in his eyes and Yugyeom rolled his eyes knowing very well what he meant by 'appointment'.

"Why don't you eat too?"

"No way!!! Just go and get your food. I already feel disgusted being here."

Taehyung halted in his steps when he saw Jungkook seated near a table that he as supposed to cross to reach his friends.

He glared at the ceiling, cutely cursing god for putting him in this situation. He took a deep breath and held on his tray tigther.

He brought the tray near his face, trying to hide behind it and walked hoping Jungkook wouldn't notice him.