Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8

Start from the beginning

Liz's POV:
After that call Avan noticed my annoyed face and let me explain him why I'm angry, I have my head on top of the crook of his neck and I heard him sniffing a little, caressing my hair and pecked it. I'm sorry I'm crying, but I don't know how to respond my love. Liz,please believe me when I say you're the love of my life and the strongest person I've ever met. I'm so proud of how you are keeping up with yourself and never letting anything stop you. Let me tell you something, I didn't grew up with your family, but I know your reason to why not to assist, you're scared that this time it will not be enough again and maybe they will dislike your new plans. But baby, maybe you can be the adult here and this time, show them how strong and good hearted you are, and you'll see that you will finally leave that inconvenience inside of you. By letting go that preoccupation you had all these years with them. I love you my sweet Angel. He said nicely. I looked up at him, grabbed his chin and kissed him.
You're probably right baby, but if I go I need you to come with me, please. I said. Sure my love, when is it? Av said and caressed my hair. It's in two weeks, muffin. I said and he nodded. Then he started the car again and all the way, Avan didn't tell me anything, he was just distracting, loving and talking to me. After 1 hour in the car it seems that we finally arrived.
It's like near the beach, which I love. Avan took of his seatbelt and said: My liz mcgills, are you ready for your surprise?
I smiled and said: if it has you, I'm all in babe. He smiled and went out of the car to look for me. I stand up and grabbed his hand. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I love you my love, everyday even more. He said and started walking. I looked up and said: Course you do, I love you too silly. After walking 10 minutes we arrived to a nice house all decorated in black, white and red roses, it seem like a present for someone, but I don't know for who, but the person who did it, it looks that has the same taste as me in flowers. Avan turned around to me and said: Do you like it? Cause it's for you baby.
I looked around and my eyes were shinning a little. Av... this is perfect, I would never thought that you would do something as amazing as this, thank you so much. I said shaking. He looked at me smiling and said:
Wanna enter? Yes please, it's so beautiful. I said and grabbed his hand. We entered hand by hand and all the place is decorated with flowers and a big black terrace outside, which he took me. There are two chairs across each other. We sat and Avan is just staring at me with a dreamy face and holding my hands. He sighted nervous. Then started to talk.
Elizabeth, this are just some material things and colors around us, they can't show or tell you how I feel or why we are even here. But you know, I can, and that's why, you are here with me. I want to tell you right now, that you and just you can make me the happiest person ever, with your soft side, your sweet words, every little detail you notice or show, are the things that makes me every day more in love with you Liz. I don't know if I've been a good friend, but sometimes more than that. He smirked and I chuckled. You are so smart and thoughtful, and anyone who doesn't see or appreciate that, it doesn't deserve any of your kindness or love. How did I fell in love with you? That's your fault love, with your big heart and sweet soul, I just couldn't resist, you know. He laughed a little. I caressed his cheek, because he is very nervous.
I want you to always know that I love you, with no if's, and I wanted to ask you a tiny question if I may. May I? He said looking at me with a cute face. I couldn't resist and said: Of course avie.
Nice. Can you stand up with me for a sec? He said offering his hand and I nodded.
What is it baby? I said and took one part of his hair back.
My Angel, would you like to have an official relationship with me? He said softly. I opened my eyes widely and blushed, I can't believe this.

Avans POV:
I can't believe I had the bravery to do all this, but for Liz I'd give my life anytime, so at least I'm gonna try.
My Angel, would you like to have an official relationship with me? I said. She looked at me in my eyes, caressed my cheek and said: Are you serious right now, av? She said with her voice shaky. Yes my love, why I would be joking? I love you and I'd love to be with you baby. I said and grabbed her hand. One tear came down her cheek and she laughed a little.
Then, if you love me too, why not show the world how good of a couple we can be bubs? She said and winked at me.
I gasped and jumped, Liz chuckled and said: Are you happy, boyfriend? I rolled my eyes sarcastically, hugged her a bit tight and said: Ohhh baby, you can't imagine. I smirked. After the hug I grabbed her cheek and went directly to kiss her deeply and soft. i grabbed her by her waist and she put her arms around my neck, it lasted 2 minutes, until Liz broke the kiss and said:
Muffin you look adorable with my lipgloss on your lips. She said cooing. Then she took on of her fingertips and caressed my down lip. I smiled and she said cooing again : it looks like I just kissed you baby. I looked at her with a weird and laughing face.
But Liz, you did just kissed me. I said and chuckled. I know it annoyed her that I called her by her name, cause she looked at me with one eyebrow up and with her arms around her chest. Excuse me, WHAT? what did you say TUDOR? She said a little angry. Nothing baby, yes that I look funny with your gloss. I said fast and smiling. She looked at me smiling, laughing a bit and caressed my cheek. Then she pecked my lips, took my hand to take me where the chair is and sat me on her lap. I have my back to the side and she is caressing my hair while having my head on top of her cleavage. You know I was joking silly, I love you av. She said and pecked my head. I looked up at her and puckered my lips and said: I love you too baby, and can I have a kissy from my girlfriend? Liz smiled and kissed me. Course you can my love. My baby said.
Then I snuggled her bosoms and said: Princess, is it okay if we go to rely on the bed upstairs for a while and after enter to the jacuzzi if you want. Cause I'm a little bit sleepy, and you? Ohh sweet boy, you're sleepy baby, of course we can my love. Stand up with me now and we can go to the bed. My sweet Angel said. I kissed her chest and stand up, she grabbed my waist and we entered inside the house, and started going up the stairs. Liz opened the door room and saw the bed with chocolate and a letter from me, but I said: Save it for later, you'll see, it gets better babe. She smiled and nodded.
We took ours shoes off and Liz asked me: Love, did you brought any extra clothe with you? For we to sleep in? I smiled and opened the closet with a new black dress, a bikini and jammies for her, and for me a polo shirt with formal pants, swimsuit and jammies too. Course I did. I said. Here, take off your dress and put your pj and after will use the other clothe. I said and smirked.

Liz's POV:
I just laughed when av said that, and started to walk straight to where he is. Thank you muffin. I said and grabbed the pj.
Not a problem, my girl. Av said and pecked me. I put the clothe on the bed and started to take off my dress, after I passed it through my head, I felt Avans mouth on my neck, and said: Are you gonna sleep there av? I said and chuckled. Nope. But I wanted to kiss it, cause it's soft. He said softly. I'm only in my undergarments so I quickly put on the shirt and the pants on.
I got on the bed, extended myself all over it,with my body upside down, and to annoy Avan I said: Wow, this bed is so comfy, and it's all for me, no sharing, or caring. Then I laughed in silent, but felt something on my hand. I turned around and saw Avans hand, caressing mine. Mind company miss? He said, softly. Hello handsome, sure why not? It wouldn't be the same without you sir. I said and fixed myself to my side. Then Avan came beside me, kissed my cheek and place his head on my belly, which is making sounds but it's not because of pain, its just making sounds. After 5 minutes avie is just pecking it and caressing, but suddenly it made a big sound, so I said: oh god, she's grumpy, I think it's the fruit, it's still resting of it, cause it doesn't hurt anything. I said laughing. Avan chuckled and said: Would you like some water baby? Yes, that be great, but where? I said confused. He stood up and took one bottle out of a mini fridge the room has beside the Tv. I sat and he gave it to me, already opened. After I drank some, I said looking down and petting my belly.:Okay, now you calmed down, please don't talk more, keep it for yourself. Avan chuckled and came back to where I am, but not to my stomach. I'm pretty much full, but I now that you're not, and since I didn't feed you today, what about some milk? I said. He smiled, pulled me off the shirt, laid us down, to grab my tit and started to drink. Ten minutes have past since I'm breastfeeding av, and he fall asleep with my breast in his mouth, I caressed his hair and pecked his head. I decided to take my boob out of his mouth, cause he's just breathing on it, so I'm grabbing my breast to pull it out, but something I didn't noticed Is that Avan has his teeth biting me hard, so I leaved it there, covering him a little so that he doesn't get cold and myself too. Then I fall asleep too, by 10 minutes have passed since I closed my eyes I felt something biting on my boob, but I didn't care, cause I knew who it is. After an hour of sleeping, I started to open my eyes and slowly felt one hand rubbing on my right cheek, I moaned a little because of the caressing and moved a little. I yawned with my hand on my mouth, and leaned against Avan. I have my cheek over his and pecked it a lot. Hello honey, did you have a good nap baby? He asked me cooing. I caressed his hair and said: mmhmm,
a really nice one, wuv u. He looked at me dreamily and kissed me. Ohh I missed that, I love the after sleep kiss. He said and kissed me again. I love you too my liz.