Eleven

TILL THE END
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

SKYE KNOCKED ON Soda's door, "Come in." She heard him mumble and she walked inside. Her eyes widened when she saw him standing by his dresser shirtless, she quickly turned around and apologized.

"Sorry, I thought it was one of the boys." Soda slipped a shirt on. "You can turn around now."

Skye turned around awkwardly, "Sorry, I just...came to apologize, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just in a bad mood today and I took it out on you, I'm sorry." Skye said.

Soda smiled, "It's okay, I get it."

Skye stood there awkwardly not knowing what else to say, "So, you hate your job?" Soda asked her. Skye frowned, "Yeah, kids are horrible, at least now I know that teaching is so not my passion." Skye said.

Soda chuckled, "I can tell."

Skye sat down on the bed and placed her head in her hands and sighed, "I should've stayed in New York." She mumbled.

Soda frowned, "Why do you say that?"

"Because, there's nothing for me here, I have no career, no purpose, I'm supposed to be out there living my dreams and yet I'm back here working a job that I hate." Skye explained.

"It may seem like that, but you also have people here that care about you and love you, I mean you came back for your family, right?" Soda said.

"Yeah, but I only came back because I missed everyone, and because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with my life, sure I have a decent job in New York but it's not good enough, I want to be doing more but I just can't seem to get it together." Skye sighed.

"Oh come on, you've come this far, you can't start doubting yourself now, you're Skye Hart, you'll figure this out I know you will." Soda sat down next to her.

"Yeah, but the only reason I left Tulsa was to get away and make something of myself and I couldn't even do that, it seems like I'm just back to square one, and even after everything I lost trying to get there I -" Skye stopped herself from saying another word.

She glanced at Soda who was looking down at his lap with a frown on his face, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you this, I better go." Skye stood up.

Soda stood up as well, "Wait, just because we're not together anymore doesn't mean you can't come to me with your problems, like I said before, I'll always be here for you no matter the circumstance, just like I promised." Soda said.

Skye smiled, "Thank you, I appreciate that, it just feels weird you know?"

"Yeah, it does, but we'll get used to it, right?" Soda asked.

Skye frowned, she didn't want to get used to it.

"I guess, yeah, I should go, so see you later." She waved him goodbye and left the room. She went to grab her purse and Steve went up to her, "So, how'd it go?" He asked her.

"It went fine, I apologized." She responded.

"You were in there a while, what'd you two talk about?" Steve questioned. "Nothing important, I have to go so I'll see you boys later, yeah?" Skye walked towards the door.