☆□So no waterpark?

( This was supposed to be fully fluff, but idk now )

Jim was hyped, he loved going to Waterparks! And today was that day in summer. He also liked his friends, so this was even more important day

"D!b$ 0n dr!V!ng¡" TimeKeeper said as it grabbed the keys and got in the car.

"Narry's gonna be pissed" Mariella said as she put down a bag of towels in the trunk.

"$0¿ !'m $t!|| g0nn4 dr!v3" TimeKeeper's eyes rolled as it started up the car.

"Guys don't start fighting now, we haven't even gone to the park!" Jim stated as he was sat in the very back seat of the car.

"Shut the fuck up, Jim!" Mariella rolled her eyes as she rolled her eyes and sat in the middle row of the car.

"..Th!$ b3n€h !$ fr3$h|¥ p4!nt3d" TimeKeeper said as it buckled on its seatbelt.

"What does that even mean?" Curator asked as she got in the passenger's seat of the car.

"! d0n't kn0₩, ! h34rd !t 0n m3d!4"

"The fuck is media??" Mariella asked as she was texting on her phone.

"Social media, dumbass, you use aberrations all the time, you should know by now" Jim practically yelled at Mariella. It was very clear that these two would NOT get along.

"..Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall ninety-nine bottles of beer, take one down pass it around ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall.." Curator said to just distract Jim and Mariella from fighting.

"shut the fuck up already" Mariella muttered under her breath as she looked out the window.

Stanley was dragging the Narrator out the house. No, I'm being serious right now! The Narrator didn't want to go nor did he like being outside in the first place he never agreed to go!

Stanley finally got the Narrator in the car, it took...20 minutes, and a shiton of convincing.

[This is stupid] The Narrator signed, he didn't feel like talking right now.

[Yeah, but it'll make Jim happy] Stanley signed in response as he got in the car too.

"₩h4t'r3 ¥0u gu¥$ $!gn!ng 4b0ut¿" TimeKeeper asked as it couldn't really look back to see or it would crash.

No one responded.

[Do you want a snack?] Stanley signed to the Narrator, for some reason he felt like they should've stayed home.

The Narrator nodded, as he fidgeted with a coloring book, he flipped a couple of pages till he found one he hadn't coloured.

Curator glanced over at the Narrator, she then pulled out a rubix cube and gave it to the Narrator.

The Narrator received this with delight as he scrambled the colors and started playing with the cube.

Stanley had a snack bag of gummies and he was just eating some of it, every few seconds he would slip some to the Narrator.

The Narrator would sometimes give Stanley little drawings in return, most were of outer space or dinosaurs.

The whole time Mariella had been on Instagram, choosing to ignore everyone else and purposely, pardon my language, but acting like a total bitch as if her ponytail didn't look like those 50 cent feathers.

Jim was also using his phone, but for a different reason. He was watching...hmm..what to watch....Oh I know! He was rewatching Slimecicle's video about The Stanley Parable.

Curator was planning for more trips, that she knew the Narrator would have to be convinced to go to. She had a whole journal dedicated to places that everyone liked and didn't like to go.