Wet Dream - BakuSero 🍋🍒

Rare pair who?
S/o = significant other
For the first paragraph or two, it's smut. Sorry not sorry 🧍‍♀️
Anyways, enjoy this new oneshot! 😃👍

Hc: Hanta is always at school on time, even if he doesn't have the best grades.

Male! Mina bc I love that head cannon :>
———————————————————

Third Person POV

"Ngh~! Fuck, right there, Daddy!~" Hanta screamed as Katsuki pounded into him. Bakugo slapped his ass, leaving a red handprint that would surely bruise later.

"You like that, slut? You love Daddy's fat cock in your tight little asshole, don't you?" Katsuki thrusted harder, abusing Hanta's prostate.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

Hanta woke up with a groan. Ugh, a wet dream today of all days? The ravenette slowly rose from his bed yawning and snuck a glance at the clock beside his bed.

"WHAT THE FU- Shit, I'm late for class!" He hurriedly threw on his uniform, ignoring the boner in his pants. He sprinted out the door and to his classroom, throwing open the door and panting heavily.

"I'm- sorry, Sensei," Hanta panted. Katsuki cocked an eyebrow at his boyfriend. He trailed his eyes down and a smirk slowly formed on his face as he realized what happened. Aizawa sighed.

"It's alright, problem child #13. Just don't let it happen again." He then continued on with the lesson. Hanta slowly made his way to his seat, cheeks burning red from embarrassment as he realized just how dramatic his entrance had been.

"Hey, teddy bear, why were you late?" Katsuki whispered softly to his boyfriend. Hanta was usually the one pressuring them to be on time, so he was confused as to why he was late. Remembering the dream, Hanta merely turned a shade of bright pink and ignored Katsuki. The blonde frowned lightly.

After school that day, Katsuki had became increasingly upset and frustrated with Hanta for ignoring him. He approached the ravenette and grabbed his arm roughly. Hanta winced slightly. That was definitely going to bruise.

"You've been ignoring me all day. I want to know why and I want to know now!" He made it extremely clear that he didn't intend on letting Hanta go until he answered, so Hanta muttered a response.

"Hah? Speak up, I can't hear you."

"I had a wet dream last night and it was embarrassing!" He accidentally shouted, regretting his words as soon as they came out of his mouth.

"Oh. Well, why didn't you just tell me instead of ignoring me?" Katsuki replied bluntly and released Hanta's arm.

"I was embarrassed, I guess.." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Let's go. Raccoon eyes, me and Tape Face are going to bed, don't interrupt us," Katsuki told Mina as he dragged Hanta to his dorm room. The pink haired boy wiggled his eyebrows suspiciously.

"I see you~ Have fun!" He smirked. Bakugo locked the door behind him and dragged Hanta to the bed, sitting him on his lap and kissing him deeply. Hanta wasted no time in kissing back and wrapped his arms around his S/O's neck. Katsuki licked Hanta's bottom lip asking for entrance in which the ravenette denied. Bakugo growled slightly and squeezed Hanta's ass, making the smaller boy gasp. He took this chance to slip his tongue in, exploring every inch of Hanta's mouth.

Hanta let out a small moan. Katsuki smirked and pulled away for breath, panting slightly.

"Are you horny, my love?~" he teased.

"You made me horny!" Hanta huffed.

"Well, it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. We have a mission tomorrow, remember? Can't complete it if you can't walk~" Hanta groaned.

"Can't we call out or something? There's other people available!" The ravenette whined.

"Sorry but we can't. This is really important one. You know I'd give anything to be able to stay here and fuck your brains out until the only name you remember is my own~" the ash blonde whispered huskily next to Hanta's ear. The ravenette shivered slightly.

"Fineee, but this isn't over!" He replied, blushing heavily. "Can we cuddle though?" Katsuki chuckled.

"Of course we can, teddy bear. Anything for you."

———————————————————

653 Words