Chapter 5: Vice Admiral Francis

Start from the beginning

Before they knew it , they had cleared half of the Marines on board.
Leaving the others staring in fear.

" How is this even possible!? " One of them said.

" Maybe that really is Whitebeard!?! " Another said.

Upon hearing that comment , the Vice Admiral appeared behind the Marine and smacked him over the head.

" Don't be ridiculous , the fool Infront of you is 664cm tall. Whereas the criminal monstrosity you speak of was 667cm tall " he pointed out.

Zayn sweat dropped.
(" That's not much of a difference (٥↼_↼) ") he thought.

Orion heard this and turned to the Vice Admiral.

" You call the great Whitebeard a criminal monstrosity? " Orion said , murderous intent in his eyes.

Francis stood , not close to as tall as Orion , but not showing that he cared in the slightest.
" Yes , and he was just that. Couldn't even live up to his name during the paramount war " he answered.

Orion chuckled darkly , stalking towards the man.
" You obviously think lightly of him , despite the fact that he had alot against him during that war.  " He said , a visible Purple glint in his eyes.

Taking a few steps forward , Francis unfolded his hands.
" An old man past his prime had no place on a battlefield.   " he said.

" You wouldn't understand , its called being legendary "

Vice Admiral Francis scoffed.
" He can keep his legend in the grave for all I care "

With a laugh , Orion swung his Naginata at the man.

But with one hand , Francis stopped the weapon. Shocking the two pirates.

" He stopped it!?! " Orion and Zayn said.

The marines began to cheer and clap for their superior.

" Whitebeard died a pirate , his life was meaningless and deserved to have ended  " Francis asked as he pushed the blade aside , not out of Orion's grip though.
" Looks like I struck a nerve  "

Orion scoffed and spun the weapon in the air before bringing it down hard on the Vice Admiral.

However , Francis stopped the attack once more with the same hand.

" That's not possible! " Zayn said , relaying his experience with Orion's attacks and knowing vividly how powerful they were.

" It sure is " one of the Marine said.

Zayn turned to him.

" He has the power of a Devil fruit. And that power combined with his intelligence has skyrocketed him through the Marines ranks " the Marine stated.

" Did I ask? ಠ_ಠ " Zayn asked causing the marine to willingly jump off the ship.

Francis pushed the weapon away , this time forcing it and Orion back.

" He was telling the truth " Francis said as he walked towards Orion and put his left hand on his stomach.
As he did a strong force push hit the tall man , causing him to skid backwards cracking the floorboards under him.

Zayn dashed towards the Vice Admiral and struck his dual blades against the man , only for the man to turn and block the blades with his right forearm.

The blade didn't cut through him , shocking the swordsman.

Zayn then let go of the dual blades and unsheathed his katana , slicing in an upwards motion before twisting the blade and bringing it back down to slash again.