"Sarah can do it come on"she says dragging us out the kitchen up stairs to dress to go outside.

"Sarahh as your doing nothing you can wash up"she says in a sing song way dragging me out the front door.

"SORRY SHES NOT LETTING ME DO IT"I shout as we go out that door.

"Okay now for today I want to show you around a bit is that okay"she asks had I offer my hand for her to take as we start walking.

"Of course it's okay let's go"i says bright smile on my face.

"I did"she says laughing when I just figured out that she took down a street sign cause she ran into it with a bike.

"Anyways that's the school I went to and did my music I actually had a little band"she says just standing at the corner of the road looking at the massive building.

"You had a band"i ask not knowing that.

"Yep it was a decent band everyone was good at what they played our best thing we did was a cover for seven nations and sing"she says continuing are walk around town.

"And here's the beach"she says as we walk around a house onto a pavement that has a walk way that follows the side of the beach.I try to run on the sand but y/n arm pulls me back.

"Love it's freezing and there's literally parts of snow on it"she says then let's go of my hand seeing my pout so I jumping down the path to the sand just running my fingers in the sand .

"Come on pretty girl let me show you my favourite food place"she says on the path just watching me with adoration in her eyes I go back on the path collapsing our hands together carrying on our walk to the shop.

"Wow this is cute"i say has we walk into the coffee shop sitting down at a table.

"How is it here so far"she asks reading over the menu.

"It's nice it feels homey as well the bonus is not having to run from the paps every where I go"i say finding the same order that I'll normally have at y/ns coffee shop putting the menu back down.

"That is a bonus I'm glad we haven't ran into any old school mates"she says leaning back into the chair as the waiter comes to take our orders.

"I love you" i say reaching forwards for her hands.

"I love you more"she says a dopey smile placed on her face.

"Not possible"i says kissing her hand.

"Mhm this is amazing wonder why you make so good food"i say biting into the sandwich.

"I did work here actually"she says putting her drink down.
"But is it better than mine"she adds on.

"Definitely not"i say
"Nothing is better than how you taste"i say lowly.

"Don't start here"she says.

"Think it's my turn to be on top for once"i say remembering all the times I've been on the bottom and submissive to her.

"If you can take it back"she says a smirk on her faces.
"Oh baby I will have you withering under me being mommy's little slut"i say pulling her collar forwards to whisper into her ear seeing her take a gulp her face turning red.I give her a peck on her lips sitting back feeling accomplished with myself continuing to eat.

We get up paying for our meal continuing our walk down the the town stopping in some cute shops and while she was looking at something I brought her a small Christmas gift to add to my pile of gifts I've already brought for her and her family.

"Why'd you buy"she asks seeing the bag in my hands.
"Don't worry darling"i say putting my free arm around her waist.

"Y/n?"we hear form behind making us turn around.
"Emma?"she says as I just stand there confused.

"OMG HI"she says as she walks up to her pulling her into a hug that she seems uncomfortable going into.

"Hi"she say's awkwardly.
"I haven't seen you in ages where have you been"she asks and I'm just getting more confused by the second.

"How do you not know I've moved to the uk started a new life"y/n replies.

"Oh how did Jessica handle it"Emma asks and
y/n face drops.

"We was done way before that and if you was a good friend you would know"she says getting irritated I move closer to her tightening my grip.

"Ok don't have to be like that you've definitely upgrade anyways"she says looking me up and down.

"Yes I have and she didn't cheat on me with my best fucking friend."she says.
"Uh-h you know"Emma replies.

"Yes I do"she says.
"Let's go"she says walking away moving from her as she just looks down at the floor.

"Hey hey sit down"i say grabbing her hand pulling her to a bench pulling her next to me giving her my hand to play with.

"I'm sorry for the outburst"she says covering her face with her free hand.

"No it's okay all your emotions are valid and definitely to that your best friend and your girlfriend broke your trust and she acts like nothing happened that's going to bring up emotions"i say bringing her face to look at me her eyes red.I hate seeing her like this it hurts me as well.

"No I shouldn't react like that I have something way better right next to me that hasn't left me for my best friend"she says leaning into my side so I wrap my arm around her.

"I would never do that I promise you that"i say.
"Let's go home we can play some games,watch tv and cook some vanilla cookie."i say which makes her giggle getting up walking home.

~~~

"Done"i say has i take out the cookies from the oven hearing feet pattering on the floor then y/n appearing in view with a massive fluffy hoodie on.

"To our first Christmas"she says holding up a cookie to cheers to.The idea of spending more Christmas with her flood my mind and maybe eventually with kids okay to far.

"To our first Christmas"i say back clinking our cookie then taking a bite into them.

We watch films together with her family until dark and we go upstairs to sleep cuddled up together saying goodnight but I get back up after she goes to bed to place the presents under the tree getting back to sleep.