Chapter 14

Y/n PoV

It's the day before thanksgiving and me and Alex are in the middle of a coffee run and it's getting hectic from everyone rushing to grab supplies for tomorrow and has a tradition some of are staff is going around giving food to homeless so we're kinda short ish staff but it's about serving so it doesn't matter.

Later on today I'm going to Lizzie's to help set up some food and meet her sisters has there also helping so I'm trying to focus on something else.

"You okay you've been in your own world today"Al asked.

"Oh sorry yeah I'm just nervous about meeting Lizzie's sisters"I replied wiping my hand on my jeans.

"Listen you'll be fine everyone loves you already.All of Lizzie's friends has been nice and thinks your amazing for her maybe there more important to her as there her sisters but your amazing and if there think over wise fuck em "Al reassures sipping in her drink and taking of her apron has our shifts end.

"Alright guess so" i said going in the back to put my stuff away to go home and change.
"What you doing for thanksgiving" i ask coming back out.

"Going home as it's only a hour away"she replies walking into the back before we walk to the door changing shifts with the evening ones.

"I'll see you later Al happy early thanksgiving"i say walking out the door with her.

"Bye happy early thanksgiving" she replies before going the opposite way.

Getting into the house I take a shower getting changed into some black jeans and a white top putting my hair up in a clip before making some late lunch to eat before texting Liz if I should come now.

My shift just ended what time do you want me to come by x

You can come now if you want more hands would be helpful x

Okay On my way x

Getting out the house listening to some music walking to her house to try to keep my nerves in check and calm but it's hard when your meeting the fucking Olsen twins.Just getting to the house I knock on the door getting let in by Liz.

"Hey come in" she says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leading me into the kitchen where I hear some light talking.

"Guys this is y/n my girlfriend and y/n this is Mary-Kate and Ashley" she introduced.

"Hi guys nice to finally meet you"I said as I walked over to join them on the stools.

"Hey you too we've heard a lot about you"Ashley says smirking pouring a drink of water for me.

"Only good things I hope" I question.

"Actually I haven't heard any complaints"MK says which i reply with a good.

"So I know that your not originally from here how long you've been here"Ashley asks.

"I've been here for around 2 years"i reply.

"You've did well for yourself for what we know of" Mk says.

"Wow how much did you tell the Liz but yeah I've been here for a year until I became a owner of a cafe shop and got a house shortly after that" i sum up.

"We know quite a bit we know some of your interest som-"mk says until she gets interrupted.

"Okay that's enough we can talk and prepare"Liz says chopping up veg to be put in a glass bowl as we get up to help her prepare.
(Idk shit about this as I'm actually form the uk so I'm sorry)