"HEY- ouch! THAT HURT ASSHOLE!!"

"IF YOU STOPPED MOVING IT WOULD HURT A WHOLE LOT LESS!"

"ISEN PUT YOUR CAMERA DOWN ALREADY- FUCKING, HELP ME! JOHN'S TRYING TO KILL ARLO AGAIN!!!"

"Didn't he say he wouldn't cause his girlfriend said not too-? HEY HEY JOHNS' TRYING TO KILL ME NOW-!"

"YOU BROUGHT THAT UPON YOURSELF IDIOT"

"OKAY OKAY I KNOW- STOP PUSHING ME!!"

"I'M NOT, ARLO'S WASHROOM IS JUST SMALL!"

"INSULT MY APARTMENT AGAIN WHY DON'T YOU?! YOU THREE BARGED IN HERE ON YOUR OWN ACCORD!"

....................Ventus and Roland stood in the living room holding their own things as they watched the scene unfold before them.

"I feel as though you shouldn't be recording them," Ventus said as he glanced at the bluehead's phone.

'I don't know what I'm witnessing.....' Ventus thought to himself, in all his years knowing Arlo, he's never seen Arlo this angry.

"But Seraphina told me I had permission anytime they started arguing," Roland replied back, still in a daze. It became muscle memory to pull out his phone anytime this happened.

We don't know how, but eventually, all five of them worked together by squishing into the bathroom to get John's hair in place and then they all got dressed and ready after two hours.

"Argh that was exhausting," Blyke said as he stretched out his arm after putting on his outfit: he wore a black dress shirt with black slacks and dress shoes. He accessorized (cause remi duh) with a chic gold metal chain brooch that was studded with rubies (a gift from his mother when he was crowned king)

"Tell me about it, who'd know it would take five of us to style John's hair correctly??" Isen replied from the couch, not caring about the wrinkles being formed on his outfit: Isen wore a basic white dress shirt with a muted dark green tie under a dark grey vest over it with simple black slacks and dress shoes.

"I didn't think I would be dragged in as well," Ventus sighed from the other side of the couch, running a hand through his hair, avoiding John's glare.

'he seems upset that I can touch my hair while he can't.....don't blame me, blame Seraphina'  He thought with a wry smile.

Ventus opted for a white turtleneck under a grey suit jacket with matching slacks and black dress shoes. He also attached silver cuff links to his cuffs and wore a simple silver chain around his neck.

John sighed, frustrated, "If you guys were more gentle then it wouldn't have taken five of you."

"Oh-ho, the great John Doe is undone if we go for the hair? Duly noted," Isen commented with a grin. Blyke snickered while fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Shut up!" John threw a throw pillow at the teen, really taking the 'throw' in throw pillow a little too seriously.

He looked like an angry cat :3

Arlo caught the pillow midair with a glare, "We are not going through another hair debacle now that everyone is dressed." Roland merely nodded from his spot at the dining table, too exhausted from tussling with his upperclassmen to move.