Very Late Christmas Chapter

ehehehe this is beyond late but while writing the last chapter I wanted to write this soooo I'll do it for indulgence's sake.

Remi closed the door behind her, she turned her head, surveying the Christmas decorations that covered the dorm room. There were fake Christmas plants covering the walls, which weren't very traditional but a nice touch. The twinkling lights bounced off the tinsel creating reflections of light against the room. Multiple blankets stacked on top of each other on the couch, movie ready.

There was a fully decorated tall sized Christmas tree in the corner. She was surprised they managed to get a star up there considering the size. Multi-coloured ornaments, brightly coloured lights, shiny tinsel, candy canes, and some fake snowflakes.

Elaine and Sera were in the kitchen, in their Christmas-themed pyjamas. It looked like they were sitting there, waiting for her.

Elaine looked up from her phone, she brightened upon realizing that Remi had finally arrived.

"Remi! Merry Christmas Eve! Did you bring the KFC?"

"Yup, right here!" There was a large bag with the KFC logo on it in one of Remi's hands. She was also carrying a backpack with stuff for their sleepover.

"Great, we can start making pizza now." Seraphina declared, she pulled out a giant bowl with the fully proofed dough in it.

Remi gasped, "oooo pizza!" She quickly set down her things beside the couch and sat down on one of the stools.

There was an array of toppings and sauces on the table, ready to be used. Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers, onions, olives, etc.

As the girls started dressing their pizzas Elaine brought up a question. "Hey, what do you think the boys are doing?"

"Trying to kill each other," Seraphina said nonchalantly as if it was the most normal thing. Remi chuckled nervously, knowing that Sera could have a point.

"No...Blyke and Isen promised to behave. Something about trying to outdo our Christmas tradition with John and Arlo."

Sera gave her a deadpan stare while Elaine's eyebrows furrowed, confused. "Do you seriously believe that with the four of them together that they would actually behave? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a call from John saying that he and the others were at the police station."

"I hate to say it but Sera is right. I can't really see the four of them together and not cause trouble." Elaine said while sprinkling some bell peppers on her pizza.

"Yea," Remi said while surveying her options, "wishful thinking I guess. I really don't want to pick them up from the police station today or tomorrow." Elaine and Sera both drank from their cups, "here, here."

They continued dressing up their pizzas, talking about random things before putting the pizzas in the oven to bake.

"Time for KFC!"

Fried chicken, french fries, popcorn chicken, and all sorts of food littered the table. The girls dug in while enjoying each other's company. They all hoped that they wouldn't be getting a call from the police station any time soon.

"Hm, Remi it's your first Christmas while dating Blyke. Are you guys planning on doing something later tomorrow?" Elaine asked curiously, Remi hummed, finishing her piece of chicken before answering. "Well, we were planning on going to the cafe close by with Isen to get some hot chocolate before going ice skating. Isen said something about some limited edition Christmas pens he wanted at some stationery store."