Asslo: Expected. Why would anyone leave John alone with hair gel again?

Chaos:

Chaos: valid

Blueberry: BUT STILL THIS IS TEA

Blueberry: SERA U BETTER BE PREPARED TO BE BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS WHEN U GET DOWN

Sera: ...

Blueberry: >:3

Sera: ....fine

Sera: arlo make sure john doesn't turn his head into a helmet again

Asslo: As I don't want to be embarrassed tonight either, I'll listen this one time.

Chaos: ur not safe either john

Black cat: bite me

"SERAPHINA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!" Elaine hollered at the second floor, Aurielle gave her a look but Elaine merely smiled mischievously.

'Seraphina has rubbed off on her....'

Aurielle thought exasperated, placing the last makeup bottle down just in time for Remi to step out of the bathroom dressed in a t-shirt and shorts with a towel wrapped around her head.

"What'd I miss? My phone kept on buzzing." Remi asked curious, drying her hair as she approached the couch before plopping down.

Elaine's smile widened, "a certain someone upstairs does a certain blackhead's hair~~" She singsonged, grabbing her dress off the rack before heading up to get dressed and to bother a certain god-tier.

"WHAT?! eLAInE COME BACK YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!!" Remi surged forward, flipping herself to look behind her as she yelled at Elaine.

Aurielle and Elaine laughed, "I'll tell you after I'm done changing and grilling Sera myself. Rem you like doing your makeup first right? Aurielle is an absolute god-tier makeup artist so let her work her magic!"

Remi looked to Aurielle, and she winked, "While you lot fought throughout Wellston, Elaine and another friend of ours let me experiment with makeup on them," Aurielle explained with a shrug.

Before Remi could reply, the doorbell rang. Remi jumped up, "oooo they're here!" Aurielle got up to greet them as well.

She flung the door open, welcoming Cecile, Evie, and Meili, who met at the lobby, into Leilah's ginormous apartment.

"If you need to shower both bathrooms are free, put your clothing on the rack, Aurielle set up the makeup in the living room as you can see, oh and the upstairs bathroom has skincare stuff."

Both girls stepped in and immediately got to work, times a ticking.

"How do we have fewer things to do to get ready yet we still haven't gotten dressed...?" Blyke asked no one in particular, his arms being put to use to restrain John.

"I will not be embarrassed on prom of all days," Arlo ground out as he tried to brush through John's hair.

"I dunno, John looked fine with his everyday hair tho pfft-" Isen mused as he failed to suppress his laughter, he snapped another picture to send into the group chat later.

"I'm only not killing you three because I'm stressed and because Sera asked," John grumbled as he watched through the mirror the event that was happening above his head.