FOUR; Magic Bullet

Comincia dall'inizio

"We're just studying." Scott told his friends.

Stiles shook his head, "Uh-uh. No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Stiles added. "If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."

Daisy looked at Stiles partly disturbed, "You seriously need to get a life." She then turned to Scott, "And you, you need to stop being oblivious. Allison likes you. You're going over to her house. Things are gonna happen. Figure it out."

Stiles and Scott both looked at the blonde with wide eyes, but she just shrugged.

After school ended, Daisy and Stiles walked out to his Jeep together, talking about one of their random topics.

"I'm just saying, I think I would make a great werewolf." Stiles said as they got into the Jeep.

Daisy shook her head, "And you've come to this conclusion, how?"

Stiles smiled, "Scott can do it, can't be that hard." Daisy raised her eyebrows and looked at Stiles. "Ok, well I would at least be a better werewolf than you."

The blonde gasped, "What?"

"You heard me."

"That is so untrue. I would be a way better werewolf than you."

Stiles shook his head, "No, you'd probably start complaining about getting dirty and being hairy."

"Solid things to complain about." Daisy interrupted. "You'd probably get eaten by the alpha or whatever, so I automatically win."

"What! That makes no sense, why would I get eaten?"

Daisy smiled, happy to answer her friends question. "You'd probably piss him off. And let's be honest, you're most likely the weakling of the group."

Stiles jaw dropped as he looked at the girl who sat next to him. "You are unbelievable. And I'm way stronger than you."

"Nah, you can't beat those cheerleader muscles." Daisy said as she flexed her arm.

Stiles shook her head and started to back out of the parking spot. They were driving out of the parking lot when suddenly Derek Hale stepped in front of the car.

"Oh my, God." Stiles and Daisy both shouted in unison. Stiles quickly stopped the car and then started honking at Derek repeatedly.

"Stop it." Daisy scolded him. "He looks like he just rose from the dead."

Everyone turned attention to the sight of Stiles honking his horn at Derek, including Scott and Shawn who were standing in the parking lot.

Shawn started to jog up to his brother, brushing past Scott who was watching both curious and concerned and then followed Shawn as he ran.

Daisy gasped when Derek passed out right in front of the Jeep. Stiles sighed and looked around, "You've got to be kidding me. This guys everywhere."

Daisy suddenly got out of the Jeep ignoring Stiles who was calling her name and the other cars that were now honking at them. "What the hell?" Scott said as he ran up to the Jeep."

"I don't know." Stiles responded.

Daisy went down to the ground, kneeling beside Derek. She was met with Shawn who quickly did the same as her. "What happened?" He asked.

Daisy shook her head, "No clue, he just came up to us and passed out."

The two looked at Derek as he sat up. Scott and Stiles also came to join the group on the ground, all four of them surrounding Derek who was sitting on the ground.