Chapter 8

I woke up in my room at the mikaelson mansion. I got up and got ready for my day with bekah. I toke paige home last night. It was a struggle for me since she hasnt really left my sight since i kinda lost it. I pulled on my leather jacket and heels before looking in the mirror

 I pulled on my leather jacket and heels before looking in the mirror

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Bekah was waiting in the living room while her brothers protested trying to not let me go. 

Harley: will you be quiet its to early.

They groaned shutting up. 

Harley: we will be back in a couple hours. Nik can i use ur card pleaseeeee

Klaus: no love last time you spent several thousand dollars.

Harley: but nik you said i get what i want when i want. *pouting*

He sighed taking out his wallet handing me the card. I smiled giving each of them a kiss.

Harley:bye boys 

We walked out to her hellcat getting in. We blasted music singing the entire time to the mall. We walked through the mall bags in hand.  We went into a store and came across Elena, damon, stephan and caroline. Elena saw me and quickly hid onto damon. Damon looked at her confused then looked around. His eyes landed on me and bekah and glared. I smirked at him and continue to look at the clothes. I ended up buying a couple sweaters, jeans and leggings. Once we checked out we walked out the store. The entire time we were in there the scooby gang stared at us. We walked out to the car putting our stuff into the trunk and got in. I ended up buying 5 sweatshirts, 7 tops, 3 jean jackets, 5 pairs of jeans and skirts and shorts. Couple pair of heels and other shoes.And maybe a couple rings, bracelet and necklace. More than last time. Klaus wasnt gonna be thrilled. We drove to the store to get food, and alcohol. We compelled the workers saying we were 25. After everything was loaded i got the phone call that i was expecting.

Klaus: its more than last time love!

Harley:well i bought more and jewelry. Imagine Christmas time bubs

He groaned knowing its only gonna get worse.

Harley: well i see you when we get home. I love you

Klaus: i love you to 

I hung up and sang my heart out  the entire ride home.  The boys came out as they heard the bass on the music. I got out and ran to elijah first jumping into his arms. He laughed catching me. 

Elijah: somebody miss me?

I nodded my head in his neck

Kol was pouting and nik was glaring. Ever since me and kol completed the mate bond hes been even more clingy so have i though. I hugged kol next and finally nik. He held onto me tightly taking in my sent. 

Harley: now if you boys could can yall bring the bags inside. Food and booze to the kitchen and the others to mine and bekahs. And don't you fucking dare open my booze. Yall can drink the stuff we already have. 

They nodded their heads and started grabbing the bags. Bekah looked at me impressed at how i got them wrapped my finger. We walked into the kitchen to see finn pouring himself bourbon. 

Harley: hey finn

Finn: hey harley how have you been. 

Harley: im doing alright. How about you. My mates haven't been messing with you have they?

Finn: im been good. They do hear and there. Its nothing big. 

I sighed at how they dont listen to me. Ive told them many times to leave their older brother alone. The poor man has been in a box for 900 years. Kol came in with some bags and saw i was annoyed and talking to finn. He knew he was screwed and ran off before i could yell at him. I think my yelling scares the entire house. I walked outside to see all of them arms full of bags. 

Harley: what did i tell you about messing with your damn older brother?

They  looked at me not knowing what to say. 

Klaus: sorry*muttering*

The other two did  the same before taking the stuff inside. I walked back into the kitchen where bekah was getting stuff out to make our pot brownies. Nothin can go wrong with a little weed. The boys came in and sat at the island confused by the smell of the weed oil. Once kol figured out what it was he kept trying to grab it. Everytime i would slap at his hand. Bekah and i made a few  more snacks and already finished a bottle of tequila. We shooed the boys of to do their own things. Kol went and played the game, elijah read in his library and nik painted.  Once the food finished we put it all on a tray. Bekah carried the tray. I had the booze. We  went upstairs to her special room. It was like a mini club. My type of room. There were several couches along the walls and a stripper pole in the middle. There was a mini bar fully stocked with booze. Speakers sat in each of the corners. 

Harley: wait hold on let me grab something.

I put the booze on the bar before running to my room. My heels echoed throughout the house as kol groaned by the sound downstairs. I  walked over to the table by my French doors to my balcony grabbing my bong and running back. It prolly wasnt the best idea using the bong and doing the brownies plus liquor. I set the bong on the table and placed the weed  into it. 

Harley:you ready?

Bekah: ya what bout  the door?

Harley: they cant do shit. You better inhale all that shit. 

Bekah: alright lets do this. 

I flicked my finger lighting it. The smoke traveled to the top and bekah quickly inhaled all of it. As she exhaled she was a coughing mess. 

Harley: damn you fucked that up. 

She let out a weak laugh as she was still trying to get her self together. I lit it again and inhaled it. I exhaled it into bekahs face who seemed kinda surprised how i wasnt dying of how much smoke was coming out of my body. We did a couple more hits and the smell of weed made its way through the entire house. 

Klaus: what the fuck is that outrageous smell!

Harley: its my best friend bubs!

Kol: i thought i was!

Harley: you are? 

Bekah: yall are immature. 

Klaus growled in annoyance from his room down the hall. The rest of the night was extremely fun. We fucked up the brownies but we gave the boys each a small piece. Kol like it the most. Klaus was alright with it. Elijah and Finn didnt know how to react to it. We finished all the booze we bought and some in the bar. We're vampires cant expect much. I was dancing like crazy to the music we had blasting. My shoes and jacket were somewhere in the room. Me and bekah danced together as nik walked by. He continue to walk but then turned  around to do a double check. He looked into the room to see me dancing on the pole and bekah drinking. He took advantage of the situation and video it. I don't demean much after that. But apparently i feel asleep in bekahs bed. Nothing happened so there. That was definitely the best girls night