Chapter 7

Its been a week since everything happened. I won't let paige out of my sight. My mom wasnt thrilled when she found out her youngest got kiddnapped. I laid in the movie room in the mikaelson mansion. I secretly found it and put a spell on it to silence it. The boys run around the house trying to find me everytime i come over. I looked at paige who was passed out next to me. Her hair was over her eyes. I smiled at her. I looked back at the screen going back to twilight. Like these so called vampires are fucking lamps. Tf is this bullshit! My phone went off for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes. I rolled my eyes looking at my phone. This time it was rebekah. 

Bekah:where are you! The  boys are tearing apart the house looking for you. I need to hide! 

Harley: im upstairs but act like your going to your room but im in the very last door on the right

Bekah: i see you found kols secret movie room

Harley: maybe... its mine and paiges now. 

Bekah: damn she up there to. Ill be there in a sec

I rolled my eyes turning off my phone. I took a sip of my red bull as i heard bekah walk down the stairs. When you first enter the room its an office but if u move a book it opens to stairs and to down here. I saw kol do it one day. Bekah smirked and grabbed some snacks and a drink before sitting beside me. 

Bekah: thank God you answered. I didnt know how much longer i could take with them. 

Harley: how bad?

Bekah: 1,000

My eyes widen as my phone blew up with notifications. I put it on silent as we watched the movie. 

The movie room and snack bar:

Kols P.O.V.

We've been running around the house trying to find harley and paige. They would disappear everytime they would come over and we arent able to find them. Rebekah sat calmy on the couch smiling at her phone. 

Bekah: im gonna go to my room. 

She went upstairs as i looked at my brothers confused. We continue to search  the house till it hit me. My movie room. I quietly snuck off and went into the office. I moved the book opening the secret door. I closed it walking down the stairs. They must of heard me since Harley and Rebekah looked at me. Harley had candy halfway in her mouth and Rebekah was acting like you see nothing.  

Kol: so this is where you been?

Harley: yup

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her waist. Paige was asleep on the other couch. She snuggled into me falling asleep. 

Harley P.O.V.

I was eating my candy and thats when we heard footsteps. Kol walked down the stairs. I had candy halfway into my mouth and bekah was acting like you don't see anything. He smirked at us shaking his head. He took a seat next to me wrapping his arm around me. He looked at paige as i snuggled into him. I eventually fell asleep to kol and bekah yelling at the screen about the twilight vampires. 

Time skip

I woke up to kol next  to me watching some movie. Bekah and paige were gone. I looked up at kol and smiled. He hasn't noticed that i was awake. I sat on his lap straddling him. He looked at me surprised but turned on. He grabbed my hips and kissed me. His hands roamed my body as he kissed me and my neck. 

You can figure out the rest...

 I looked at kol who smiled at me. Our clothes were all over the room. I felt fucking amazing. We completed the mate bond. 

Harley: wanna shower? 

His eyes lit up with joy. 

Kol: most definitely darling.

 We got our clothes on and left to his room. Lets just say we for a few more rounds. Between his bed and bathroom. Im sure my other mates weren't thrilled to hear their brother having their mate screaming. And i felt bad for paige  to. Hearing her little sister getting railed. 

I walked into kols room with just a towel round me. Kol was getting dressed. I went into his closet and grabbed his blue hoodie and a pair of my spandex. I had clothes in each of the boys closets. I walked back into the room and saw kol waiting. 

Kol: ready darling?

Harley: yup 

He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. Klaus sat on the couch pissed and elijah was reading a book trying to act like what he heard didnt affect him but you could see it did. I skipped over to Elijah and sat on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. 

Klaus: feeling better love?

Harley: yes very. 

Kol snickered and i sent him a look getting him to stop. 

Harley: wheres paige and bekah?

Elijah: they went to go get food. Don't worry they're bringing food back for you to.

Harley:oh ok. 

I was painting my nails, kol was playing the game while sitting in between my legs. Klaus painted something. He wouldn't tell me or let me see. And elijah read i think about mates idk. I don't like books even though theres a whole library at my house. Bekah came in with bags of food with paige

Harley: is that Chipotle? 

Bekah: yup. 

I jumped over kol running into the kitchen after rebekah to get my food. She took the bowl out the bag handing it to me. 

Bekah: your mom told me what you like on it so that's what i got

Harley: thank youuuu

Bekah: no problem

I grabbed a fork and sat at the island eating it. Soon elijah joined sitting next to me. 

Elijah:whats in it?

Harley: white rice, chicken, steak, corn, black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. 

(That's what i actually order when i go)

Elijah: sounds interesting

Klaus: sounds disgusting!

Kol: agree

Harley: want some?

Elijah: no im good.

Harley: ok

I ate my food while scrolling through instagram. 

Harley: hey bekah i have a idea.

Bekah: ok im listening

Harley: what if we do a girls night well all day. No paige this time. 

Bekah: sounds good to me.