Chapter 3

I woke up to see kol and klaus? I only remember kol being there when  I went to bed. Guess klaus got jealous again. I made sure i had my clothes on and quietly sighed seeing i did. I quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I was going to go to the mall with rebekah and paige. Have a girls day. I think my mom is enjoying her free time without paige. Which i like because she needs it. I did what i needed before getting out. I dried off and put on my silk robe. I quickly brushed my teeth and did my skin care and makeup. I curled my hair and left the bathroom going into my closet. The  boys were still asleep surprisingly. I quickly got dressed and put on jewelry, and perfume. 

I left my heels off not wanting to wake them

I left my heels off not wanting to wake them. I quietly grabbed my phone and keys before going to paiges room. She laid in her crib playing with her bear. She looked at me through the bars. You could tell she just woken up. I put my stuff down and walk over to her and picked her up. I got her changed and dressed into a baggy sweater with her four runners. I put her hair into little buns. I grabbed my stuff and we went downstairs. I sat her in her playpin and put on cartoons. I put on my heeled boots and went to the kitchen to make her breakfast. As her oatmeal cooked i drank a blood bag and some coffee. As i went to get paige i heard klaus come downstairs.

Klaus: love why did i wake up next to my brother alone? Thats not the first thing I want to see when i wake up. 

Harley: well i needed to shower and get tinky ready bubs *tickling paige*

She giggled squirming in my arms. He sighed and sat at the counter. I sat Paige in her high chair and fed her oatmeal. She was fighting me as normal.

Harley: Kol! 

Next thing you know hes right next to me holding my waist

Kol: what's wrong darling? 

Harley: can you feed Paige shes fighting me.

Kol: ya sure

I gave him the spoon as my mom came down yawning. 

Sarah: morning everyone

Harley: morning mom

Sarah: what time did you get here klaus *pouring a cup of coffee*

Klaus: around 12 

She nodded her head and took a sip of the coffee. I sat next to klaus just to be pulled onto his lap. 

Kol:what are you doing today darling?

Harley: going to the mall with paige and rebekah. 

Klaus: sounds lovely love. 

Harley: yup

Paige was soon done eating and just banging her hands on the tray. I got up grabbing my purse. Klaus stood up to say goodbye. As he did so i took his wallet out of his pocket. I think he noticed it so i gave him a hug and quick kiss while putting it in my purse. I did the same for kol but didn't take his wallet. I grabbed paige before yelling by and walking out the house. I put Paige in the car and got in. I backed out and drove to the mikaelsons. As i pulled up to see rebekah waiting. She walked over to the car and climbed in. 

Bekah: you cleaned your car

Harley: Yup i did it when kol and paige were napping. 

We drove to the mall and parked. We got out and rebekah grabbed paige. Paige held our fingers as we walked through the parking lot.

Bekah: theres something you should know. 

Harley: what is it?

Bekah: well nik is after the cure for vamperisum so he can continue to make hybrids. Hes going away for like a week to work with little gilbert whos a hunter. And kol is trying to stop them. The rest of the scooby gang is gonna be after you

Harley: god damn it klaus! 

My eyes flashed many different colors. 

Bekah: harley?

I shook my head making my eyes go normal. We went to several stores practically trying on every piece of clothing. I got several pairs of sun glasses, shoes consiting of heels, sneakers, boots and slides. And lots of clothes. I got paige some squish mellos. We saw caroline, elena, and bonnie but they ignored us not wanting to make a scene. As we walked to the car my phone rang. I answered it.

Klaus: love why is there a 3,000$ charge on my credit card?

Harley: i dont know what your talking about*putting bags in the trunk*

Klaus:  yes you do. Cuz i sure dont shop at channel, sunglass hut and gucci

Harley: oop sorry someone else is calling

And with that i hung up. Rebekah busted out laughing. I giggled and continue to put the endless bags in the trunk. Bekah put paige in the car who looked she was about to fall asleep from walking so much. We got in and headed to her house. Once we pulled into the driveway klaus came out pissed. He walked over to us as i opened the trunk. He looked at us shocked when he saw all the bags. 

Harley: you said i get whatever i want when i want*handing him his wallet*

He growled under his breath remembering telling me that a few days ago. 

Harley: now be a  good brother and help take your sisters bags inside

He rolled his eyes pissed about how much control i have over him. He carried some of the bags into the house. Once they were done i said goodbye and went home. I needed a nap. I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. I took everything and paige inside. Paige went onto the couch and my bags to my room. Ill put them away later. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I took off my boots before laying down. Paige crawled over and cuddled into me. I put a blanket on us and fell asleep to finding nemo in the backround