Chapter 2

I parked the car and got out before going to paiges side and unbuckling her. I carried her inside and grabbed a cart. I placed her in the seat as she played with her bear. As we walked through the store people would give me werid looks. Prolly thinking shes my kid being she looked exactly like me. Once we got the food i decided to spoil her cuz you know im her sister. I got her several toys. Few of them being loud. We had a thing of diapers and wipes under the cart. Once i paid for everything we went out to the car. As i loaded the car elena and caroline came over. God i hate those 2. Bonnie is actually nice to me. 

Elena: you seem  kinda young to be a mom 

I ignored them and continue to load the car. I closed the trunk as they watched me. I put paige in her seat.  And gave her one of her new toys. I closed the door and got in. I turned on the car and drove to the mikaelsons. 

I pulled up into the driveway and turned off the car. I got out and grabbed paige who was holding onto her new toy for dear life thinking im gonna take it. As i walked up to the door it opened and rebekah came out. She gasped when she saw paige.

Bekah: shes so cute!

I laughed and walked into the house. We went into the living room to see the kol. I set paige down and stood waddling round the room with her toy. The toy was on the loudest setting as she would hit the buttons smiling and giggling. 

Klaus: what is that damn sound*walking into the room*

Paige saw him and waddle over to grabbing onto his leg.  He froze and didnt know what to do. 

Harley: say hi tinky

Paige: hi*waving small chubby hand*   

Klaus just stood there before she waddled over  to me and kol. She made grabby hands wanting up. I picked her up as klaus sat on the couch.

Klaus: love who is the child?

Harley: that would be my little sister. My mom had to work so im watching her

Kol: so thats why you left earlier?

Harley: ya

Paige wiggled her way off my lap and onto the floor. The child was full of energy. She ran back and forth between the living room and the main entrance. As she ran back she tripped and faced planted into the floor. She busted into tears screaming and crying. I sped over to her picking her up. I used my finger to open her mouth to make sure everything was good. I gave her her pacifier. I sat down next to Kol who wrapped his arm around my waist watching me calm down paige.

Harley: ssssh sssh its gonna be ok.*whispering*

She soon stopped crying and just looked at me then kol. I couldn't tell who she favored the most. she curled into a ball and laid her head on my shoulder. She was facing kol observing him like she was trying to figure out my relationship with him. She put her hand on his shirt latching onto it before falling asleep. I smiled knowing exactly what her grabbing his shirt ment. She didn't want him to leave. I giggled a little watching her

Bekah: what?

Harley: she grabbed kols shirt. She only does that when she really likes and trust them

They all seemed surprised by that. 

Harley: well i better get going i got to get her dinner and give her a bath.

I went to stand up paige broke contact from kol causing her to wake up and cry. I groaned as she looked at kol. 

Kol: why don't i just come with you? 

Harley: sure my mom wont mind.  But can you grab my bag please plus her toy. 

I hugged rebekah bye and klaus as well who was jealous that kol was staying with me. 

Harley: say bye tinky

She tiredly waved at them causing them to laugh at her cutness. We walked out the house and to my car. I strapped paige in giving her bear. I closed the door and me and kol climbed in. He tossed the stuff in the back as i turned on the car. I backed out and headed home. You could by kols face he was getting used to the smell. Was it really that bad? Its just weed and occasionally cigarettes. Well i guess ill clean my car. If theyre acting this way i wonder how its affecting paige. I would occasionally look in the mirror at her to see her asleep. Kol held my hand while trying o's on it while he tried  to find a song to play. He ended  up chosing Friends by Chase Atlantic. He would try and sing and it was cute seeing his goofiness. We pulled into the driveway and parked. I turned off the car and grabbed my phone. I put my backpack on then grabbed paige. I walked to the door with kol following behind me. I unlocked the door and went inisde. Kol was taken back by how big  and open it was  the ceiling was atleast 17 feet tall so it echoes a lot. I set paige on the couch and dropped my bag before getting the groceries. Kol seemed a little confused by all  my movement. 

Kol: Darling slow down you need to rest. 

I looked at him

Harley: im fine this is normal. 

I put all the food away while getting me my tequila and a glass. I poured me a glass.

Harley: want some?

Kol: sure. 

I poured him a glass and gave it to him. 

Harley: can you go wake paige if she continues to sleep i won't be able to get her down. 

Kol: ya sure.

As he went to wake sleeping beauty i got her food. I know this sounds werid and disgusting but she loves it. Its mac n cheese , fries with oranges. Kol came back over with paige who was rubbing her eyes. Kol sat at the counter with her in front of him. As i make the mac n cheese i call my mom and put her on speaker. 

Harley: hey mom just to let you know that your on speaker and i have a guest who paige wont let leave her site.

Sarah: how sweet. Who is it?

Harley: one of my mates. 

Sarah: dont be trying anything

Harley: Mom!

You could hear kol dying in the background. He fell out his seat causing paige to laugh like crazy. 

Harley: see look what you did. My mate has fell on the floor and paige is screaming

Sarah: oh well. But i need you to stay home with her tomorrow cuz idk when im getting off.

Harley: ok. Ill call you before i put paige to bed

Sarah: ok. Love you byeee

Before i could respond she hung up. I put the food on a tray for paige and mac n cheese in a bowl for me. I knew kol wouldn't want to eat. Its hard for them to eat. I was  about to feed Paige when kol took the tray.

Kol: Darling sit  and eat ill feed. 

As he fed her i noticed how she didn't fight when she does for me and my mom. Once we were done eating i put the dishes in the sink.

Harley: bathtime

I picked her up and took her upstairs to her to her bathroom. I ran the water and handed her to kol while i got her clothes ready. Once they were ready i went back to the bathroom and got her undressed and put her in the tub. I let her play with the toys for a while before washing her hair and body. She would splash water and giggle. Once i dried her off i got her diaper on then her stitch onzie. I gave her the pacifier and put  her hood up. Kol took her downstairs while i got changed into my matching onzie. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the living room. Kol had put on lion king. I sat next to him as he put the footrest up. Paige climbed over to me and laid on my chest. She very into the movie before falling asleep. We took her upstairs to her room and placed her in crib. I turned on the baby moniter and white noise before closing the door. We went down the hall to my room. I turned on the baby monitor as kol stripped to his boxers. As soon as my head hit the pillow or kols chest i was out

 A/N: Im gonna do a small time skip. Harley and Kol watched Paige for the rest of the week. Being her mom worked for 3 straight days and wanted her to get some rest. Klaus and rebekah would stop by and see them. The next page is all the pictures taken with Paige