Wait Dead..?!

!Warnings!
•Death
•Overprotective Boyfriend
•SHORT!

-Time Skip-
3 months later

Ein pov:

Pierce's dad is still missing the police haven't found any leads so far it's like it was teleported out of nowhere. From time to time Aphmau would still be around trying to persuade Pierce that his father will be fine and that the police will find him soon.

E: Hey love maybe you wanna go out today?

P: Yes, I think that would do me good

I would need to kiss him gently on the lips after a while we broke the kiss and got ready.

P: where are we going?

E: this will be a surprise~

I said he loves surprises very much. We went to the park and spent our time there.

Pierce pov:

Ein was going to get us two ice cream cones while I saw a about 42 older man and a child the man was yelling at the child saying like

"You little bitch why didn't I murder you?!"

And so. Then he wanted to hit the child, I quickly intervened.

°: get out of the way boy!

P: Why should I when they hit and yell at the kid behind me. You already know that this is punishable.

°: What do you have any idea about

He kept yelling at me when a sudden

"You dare touch him and you'll end up in the hospital!"

I turned and saw it was on. for being 1.66 he has a great protective instinct and was quite angry the man looked a bit shocked.

-Time Skip-

The man was arrested for ill-treatment and murder allegedly he still murdered his wife.
The child is first examined by the emergency doctor that the little boy has no serious injuries. He was then sent to his grandparents to grow up there.

P: The father really upset me that he just keeps his own son like that.

E: I got us another ice cream because it had melted in the time :)

P: Oh sorry...

E: no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong I would have done the same Here's your favorite chocolate ice cream

P: Awe thanks

I saw Ein start blushing. He looked pretty cute when he blushed.

-Time Skip-

Ein pov:

When we got home Pierce went into the bathroom to take a shower. while i was cooking food
Always the first and most important rule

"Don't ever let Pierce cook unless you want to see your house on fire"

well let's put it Pierce and cooking not a good idea he can't even cook which is ok as I had to learn to cook from my mom .

We were watching a movie Pierce felt like he always fell asleep but suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and went to the door and opened it.

°: Hello are you Ein?

E: Yes I am what can I do for you?

°: Your parents would be found murdered in a deserted alley.

E: Wait, are you serious?

°: Yes, sorry for your loss...

I briefly impersonated a sad teenager who just lost his parents, although I didn't really care.

E: Thank you...

I said to make it seem like I had a good relationship with my parents.

E: Oh, and while you're here, did you find out anything about Dominik?

°: No we do-

Then the policeman got a message from a colleague I couldn't understand anything because it was still raining

°: Well it just turned out that sir. Dominik was found, however...

E: however what?

°: however, he was found dead.

E: ...

°: I also heard that his son should live here, is that correct

E: That's right, I'm his boyfriend, he's sleeping right now.

°: Could you tell him that when he's awake?

E: Of course

Pierce pov:

I heard someone talking the voice was unfamiliar I didn't want to interrupt them so I pretended to be asleep but listened to what they were saying.

~Thought of Piece~
{So my father is dead and Ein's parents were also found dead, that can't be a coincidence, can it?}

__________________________________
676 words I'll try to write more But I kinda need some ideas and motivation