Chapter-23

Let's start 🌸

After 2 days......

Sidharth got out of the jail.. As someone sent proofs that these allegations are totally baseless.. And they don't do any illegal work...

But something changed.... In these two days his mishti didn't came even once to see him... Everyone came.. To meet him.. See him.. Make him eat lunch and other meals.. But she didn't... Whenever he asked they said she is not at home.. And if she is in her room in shukla mansion...

Sid came and saw everyone was there for him.. He met his mom dad.. Nishu.. Kush.. Nd.. Nm.. But where is his mishti?

He asked kush and nishu

Sid- mishti.. Kaha h wo..

Nishu- pata ni jiju... Us din raat ko ayi... Uske baad bola ki apse milne nii jaigi... Or aj v nii ayi... Pta nii dii ko kya ho gaya h.. Bohot alag behave kr rhi h..

Sid find it strange but shrugged thinking maybe she doesn't wonna see him in the jail that's why.. And stressed about him that's why she is behaving like this

He sat in the car and went mansion.. There he saw her... Scrolling her phone normally as if nothing happened...

His mom did his arti while naaz went to her room rolling her eyes.. He talked to his family and went to his room.

He saw her standing near window and went towards her and hugged her tightly feeling her after two days.. It was hard for him... To be without her... He started giving her wet kissess on her whole neck while she came out of his hold and said

Naaz- mai thak gyi hu mujhe sona h

Sid- mishtii... Bachaa.. Terii tabyat toh thik h na...

While checking her forehead and neck... Naaz lightly jerked his hand and said

Naaz- mai thik hu.. Ap kha lo khana
Maine kha lia...

Sid-Pr Tu toh kabhi nii khati na mere bina mishtu..

Naaz- nii kha skti kya kabhiii..

Sid- aisa kab bola maine jaann... Meko v ni khana.. Come we will cuddle... Come baby

Naaz made a face and went to washroom and opened the tap... While Sid was feeling wierd.. Seeing her behaving like this.

She came in a very revealing nighty and layed on bed...

While Sid had milk which was kept mother on side table for him as naaz said his mom kept it here

While Sid had milk which was kept mother on side table for him as naaz said his mom kept it here..... And went towards her..

He opened her nighty shrugg and snuggled in her neck and started sucking her neck while fondling her b**bs while she woke up and angrily said

Naaz- mujhe aise nind nii ati... Ap thoda dur hoke so jaiye please..

Sid- koi baat h kya mishtii... Tu naraz h mujhse sham se dekh rha hu... You are behaving so rudely.. Kya baat h bachaa..