Chapter-6

Let's start ✨

The door bell rang and naaz went to open the door and thud... She sneezed cutely 😗🥺

Here the hulk is standing with extreme anger.. He is totally frustrated as she didn't talked to hik from yeaterday  and now sneezing and even burned her hand...

He entered inside while she took back steps... He closed the door and took her hands in his hand and saw the burn is minor.. But a bit red.. He kissed her hands while pulled her in his arms with her waist and took her lips in his mouth for a punishment kiss 💋..

He kept sucking and bitting her tongue and lips while she was patting him and he left her... He took her towards her room and threw her on her bed.. While she cutely glared him..

Naaz- hatiyeeee....

He clutched her jaw and made her lips in pout and say

Sid- mai pyaar krta hu tujhse smjhii.. Iska matlb ye ni h ki tu bhul jaigii.. Mai aj v Sidharth shukla hi hu... Don't provoke me to f*ck you on this freaking bed till it breaks and we move on to the living room couch got that kitten

Naaz shivered and nodded with moist eyes.. 🥺😗

He put his hands in his hairs and carressed them while she was cutely looking at him.. Pouting with teary eyes..

He took out medicine from his pocket and told her to have it.. While she bit her tongue as she didn't even had her breakfast yet.. He glared her and took some noodles on plate and sat on bed and said

Sid- come here🔥

Naaz meekly sat on his lap as she knows her angry hulk is dangerous... He said

Sid- Sbko khilao.. Mujhe toh kabhi khilaya nii.. Kuch bana k

Naaz- Jaaanuuu🥺😚

Sid- mere time p bs cute banke jannnuu mimicked her cutely 😗

While she glared him

Sid - I swear dobara ghura nii mujhe aj... I am gonna s*ck the glare out of your cherries and flower..

Naaz turned red like tomato 🍅 and tried to get up but he didn't let her..

He made her eat noodle and medicine while her door bell rang

Naaz- amma🥺.. Kon aya hogaa.. Suniye.. Pwees ap chup jaiye

Sid- mai q chupu.. Yrr mishtii 😩

Naaz- pweess mera nonnaa bachaa honaa.. Bohot sarii kissii krungi na mere jannuu ko..

He grumpily nodded and stood behind the door while naaz opened the door and saw old man and she recognized him

Naaz- areh.. Tailor kaka ap.. Boliye..

Tail- bitiya.. Ye tumhara blouse.. Or ye saree.. Fall laga dia h maine.. Pehen k batana  koi dikkat ho toh.. Thik kr dunga..

Naaz- jii kakaa.. Pani lenge.. Ya chaii

Tailor- nahii betaa.. Nishu bitiya ka avi time lagega banne m

Naaz- jii thik h

He went while naaz kept the Sari on bed and said

Naaz- hayee check krna v h isko

Sid hugged her from behind and said..

Sid- mishtii pehen k dikhaa na mujhe v dekhna h

Naaz- abhii🥺😚

Sid- hn baba kha thodi jaunga.. Waise kha v skta hu pr let's see..

She nodded and went it a black net saree.. With sleeveless and backless blouse as nishu gave the designs..

Naaz- hayee rabba ye toh bohot tight h

As her b*obs were popping out from her blouse..

She came out and sid eyes turned dark in desires seeing her looking so freaking hot 🥵 in saree..

She took babysteps towards him while he was eyef*cking her... He pulled her by her waist and put his hand above and saw it just held by two threads.. He roamed his hands on her whole soft back while she closed her eyes feeling his rough hands on her soft skin...

He pulled her more close and touched his lower with her and she felt him standing with all his glory.. She blushed... While he put his hand on her bare tummy and she hissed..

Naaz- uhmm.. Ahhh..

Sid- kya huaa mishti

Naaz- wo kal wla.. Wo whi..

He smirked knowing what she is saying he removed her pin while she crossed her hand on her blossoms..

Sid- tum ye pehen k toh kisi shadii m nii jane waliii.. mishtii and that's final

Naaz- per Mujhe ye saree pasnd h🥺😚😩

Sid- doesn't matter.. Sirf mere samne pehen skti ho aise blouse tum or else.. Change the blouse..

Naaz- hayyee.. Avi isko fitting krana h mere boo.. Mera mtlb h tight h

Sid smirked and said- kaha tight h mishti...

He slowly took steps forward and she took backward while both fall on bed and he saw her bo*bies popping out and her birthmark.. Her whole belly having his bitemark.. Some old and some fresh..

He kissed her birthmark and kstarted peppering kisses on her upper chest.. Collarbone... Birthmark.. Tummy.. Torso while she blushed and turned...

He opened the knot of he blouse and bit her hardly while helding her both hands above her head.. Her eyes turned moist.. While he groaned feeling her..

Sid- mishtii I can't control more.. I want you as my wife... 🔥

He opened his eyes and saw he bit her so harshly and she literally have tears in her eyes he kissed her on back and turned her and she wrapped her hands around his neck while he kept his hand on her left twin and said.

Sid- ye chote h avi toh.. But i promise.. Shadii k baad nii

Naaz pushed him and ran to washroom while came in baggy top and cute ponny..

He smiled and hugged her.. And kissed her forehead told her to take rest.. And left..

Like this time passed.... Naaz is in her final year.. And sid also gave his final year 2 years back... And scored very well.. His dad wanted him to take over his business.. So he did and his love for his mishti is still same... They meet every evening or night.. Video call daily..

It's naaz final year last exam.. She gave them is very happy as now they are gonna talk to her parents...

Even kush is in first year and nishu in 11 th.. Thier relationship is also very good... Had thier own ups and downs...

**********************************

Do vote and comments...

TARGET- 190 VOTES

LOVE

ROSHNI ❤