Chapter-5

Let's start ✨

Naaz and nishu were laying on bed after having dinner... And both changed into night suit while sid called naaz...

Sid- hii mishtii🔥

Naaz- jii😚

Sid- jiii🤭

Naaz- ahaann😩

Sid- ahaann😚

Naaz- ganda bachaa...

Sid- avi btau ganda bachaa kya kya kr skta h...

Her cheeks turned red with blush while they talked but suddenly they heard..

Uhhmmmm.. Yeahhh kushhh

Both widened thier eyes... While naaz slowly turned and checked.. Inside bedsheet.. Nishu was teasing kush.. While naaz was completely 🍅... Sid ears also turned pink..

Sidnaaz- ye bache kya kya kr rhe h

Both laughed.... They talked till 4 a.m. and slept 😴...

In the morning also... Sid videocalled her to see her... While thier new phase is so sweet and loving... It makes them feel butterflies...

6 months passed like this... It's month of December... Naaz came in a cute pink furry jacket and jeans... Looking like a baby 👶..

Sid saw her and did ishara to come in empty class while Jay and mahi smirked.. And hooted but stopped by Sid glares...

Naaz came in her class.. Did her class.. While after college she was going towards ground for finding her angry hulk but she was pulled by someone in empty classroom

Naaz- ammaa😩🥺

Sid- oh God mishti.. Ab toh 6 months ho chuke h ab toh adat daal lo

Naaz- jaanuuu😚🥺 ap aise q krte ho

Sid- f*ck

And took her baby pout in his mouth and started kissing her roughly while opening her jacket zip he pushed his cold hand inside her top and she shivered in the kiss... He carressed her soft waist while mumbling soo soft 🌸 in the kiss..

He broke the kiss when she patted his chest hardly and kept her face in his chest... He bent on his knees and put his face inside her top and gave a harsh hickey just below her br*ast.. While she closed her eyes and bit her lips to control her moans....

Naaz- uhmmm.. Bs sidharthhh.. 🥺

Sid- mishti.. U know I love to mark you as mine.. But tumhare baba ki wjh se i can't give u love bite on your neck.. Cheeks.. Collarbone and on my f*cking birthmark..

Naaz- pr sidharthhh.. 😚😠 tb v toh ap roz meko kat lete ho.. Or red ho jata h.. Itne sare marks h mere tummy or back p... Mai kuch khula v ni pehen skti...

Sid- zarurt v nii h.. I don't want anybody to see my mishtii.. Got it.. 🔥😡

Naaz nodded while he pulled her and held her jaw passionately and turned her lips into a pout 😗 and said

Sid- Say that you love me 🔥✨

Naaz- i love u jaannnuu🥺😚

Sid smirked and hugged her he closed her jacket and made her wear the cap... But naaz removed and said

Naaz- nii laganaaa yee noiiii🥺😗.. Meko ni pasnd

Sid glared her and put cap while she angrily scrated his hands with her nails Sid chuckled seeing her cute anger... He took a cigarette 🚬 and lit it. Up .. And took some puffs.. While naaz felt wet between her legs seeing him.. Looking so sexy..