Chapter-18

Let's start

Sid woke up at night after hearing some hicupping voices he opened his eyes and saw his mishti crying while putting her hand on her mouth

He wokeup in a jerk and asked her

Sid- mishtiii🥺... Bachaa kya hua merii jaaannn.. Ro q rhi h.. Dard ho rha h kya... F*ck tera second time tha itna nii krna chahiye tha... Meraa bachaaa..

Naaz stopped crying and said- dard ho rhiii h

While Sid opned her legs and saw blood he was shit scared 😱

Sid- mishtu.. Khoon.. Pr maine ointment lagaya tha tb nii tha... Shit... Maine itna harshly kia kya.. Oh God.. Mera bachaa..

Naaz shooked her head and cutely said

Naaz- i am down 🥺😚

Sid signed in relief and took a new nighty and pad and panty for her and took her in his arms and washed her... Put pad in panty while naaz was cutely blushing... He made her wear it and removed this bedsheet too.. As there is stain...

He took another one and placed it on bed and took her in his arms and took hot water bag which she bought with first aid and put on her tummy and made her sleep like a delicate baby...

Naaz also slept cutely.. While also slept after putting  a alarm... And he woke up after some hours at 5 am and carressed her face and kissed her...

He took bread and toasted it on pan and chopped onions.. Tomatoes.. Cabbage and put some mayonaise... And grilled it and then took a noodles packet and put some veggies and noodles and made it..

While at 6 naaz wokeup and immediately stood up and said

Naaz- hayeee mai late ho gayii... Jannuu bs  10 min m bna dungi... Ap naha lo

Sid came after bathing and saw she stood up he made her sit and said

Sid- kuch krne ki zrurt ni h.. Sandwich or noodles bna diye h.. Or lunch kush le ayega... Okiie mishtuu.. Relax.. Dard h na.. Zda ho toh meko call krna.. I'll bring medicines..

Naaz smiled and kissed his cheeks cutely while he naughtily smiled and said

Sid- gandii waliii kr

Naaz pouted while Sid took her whole pout in his mouth and sucked the hell out of it... While Sid made tea for her.. Both had breakfast together... And Sid went to office...

Naaz took bath and after sometime washed the bedsheet.. As only two bedsheet and some clothes were there... She put them in balvony and slept.. While in noon kid came.. She happily taught them.. And they after sometime...

Kush and nishu came with lunch.. Trio had lunch together... And said they are staying here only.. They told thier parents that they will be staying in thier friends house..

All giggled while naaz made pasta.. Only as nishu came with panipuri.. And ice cream and Sid also came with momos and pastries and all had so much fun

They put mattress on floor and nishu slept beside naaz while Sid beside her and Kush beside Sid while Sid pouted as he wonna cuddle her but can't so they just slept after clinging to each other..

At night a drop of water fell on Sid nose and he woke up and saw cieling is dropping water as it's heavily raining.. Then he saw some drops on his mishti.. One on her pink lips and one on her cleavage.. He slowly removed Kush hand from his torso and sucked her lips and  then cleavage...

But nishu put her hand on her right twin and jerk his face away he cutely glared her.. While naaz wokeup and saw him... She asked what happen by eyes... He cutely glared nishu hands while naaz giggled...

Nishu put her one leg on her tummy and put her face in her neck and cupped her twin in her hands while Sid widened his eyes seeing her sleeping style

Sid- ye humesha aise hi soti h

Naaz nodded and said- shadi se pehle v aise hi soti thi.. Kabhi kabhi toh kaat v leti thi.. Nind m jab choti thi..

Sid pulled her near her and put a pillow with nishu... And she turned and cuddled it.. While Kush also put his leg on his torso he smiled while he clinged naaz in his chest and nishu also turned and crushed both of them together.. All slept while cuddling.. . With one or two drops of water... But who cares... 🌸❤

Naaz wokeup and tried to get out from thier cuddle but three of them only tightened thier hold..

Naaz- ammaaa.. Uthoo... Late ho jaigaa baba.. Kya kr rhe ho..

All pouted and wokeup had breakfast.. And Kush dropped Sid and Jay to office  and nishu to her house...

While Sid boss said today very big business man is coming...

All went in conference room and Sid made presentation... And all clients came and sat in conference room while he got a call and he wen tto take it

In all important and big clients.. Mr. Shukla also came and saw the presentation and was impressed and asked the owner of company who made the presentation.

Ow- Actually sir ek naya employ h.. Very talented and hardworking

Mr. Shukla nodded and said

Sd- Hm... Send him inside I wonna talk to him

Owner nodded and told Sid one of the clients want to talk to him he went inside while Mr. Shukla chair was turned only back of chair was shown he said

Sd- I will provide you a better job.. You are very talented.. You wonna join Shukla Industries

Sid smiled at his dad and politely said

Sid- Sorry sir.. I am good here

Mr. Shukla immediately turned and saw him and said

Sd-tu yaha kaam kr rha h... 30,000 hazar ki naukri kr rha h.. Sirf us ladki k lia... Ho kya gaya h tujhe... Itne package mile tujhe.. Mere lia sb chorke meri company join ki... Ab us ladki k lia.. Yaha aisi naukri kr rha h..

Sid- dad.. Apki bahu h wo.. Waise v wo nii rhegi toh kya krunga un paison ka..

Sid smiled and left while sd was in deep thoughts... His son whom he nourished with all his love.. With all facilities from childhood.. Is not even showing a bit discomfort in so less facilities... What magic she has done to him

Sd also went home while Sid too wen home and took care of naaz like a perfect hubby he is... Like this time passed and 6 months... Passed... Sidnaaz is so happy in thier world....

**********************************

Do vote and comment 💬

TARGET-270 VOTES

LOVE

ROSHNI 🌸