In Kaliyug

Two girls returned to their hostel room after their classes which was hectic today. They came frustrated and fall straight on the bed without even changing their dresses.

Pooja

One girl is Pooja who is beautifulInside and out

Inside and out. She is from a middle class family. She is very gentle, kind and caring to others. She is studious at the same time naughty and fun loving girl. Many boys in college have crush on her. Loves pankhuri a lot.

Pankhuri

Another girl is pankhuri who is beautiful and has a good voice

Another girl is pankhuri who is beautiful and has a good voice. She is good at singing. She always seeks attention and popularity. She is also from a middle class family but she is an average student. She loves Pooja but also envies over her cuz she is more popular among the classmates due to her grade as well as her beauty which is unmatchable.

They both started watching Mahabharat. Pooja is really excited and used to become a kid while watching Mahabharat. Pankhuri is less interested and don't have belief in historical things.

Pankhuri: pooji how long will u watch this. We can watch some other Korean series.

Pooja: panku this is getting more and more interesting...see Arjun how handsome he is...if I get a chance to visit that era I will surely fall for this man.

Pankhuri : stupid they are showing handsome guy in these shows...how can u conclude that he will look handsome like this in real.

Pooja made a pout and they started arguing about arjun and it went on...now they are arguing whether Mahabharat happened for real or it's just a fictional story... without knowing someone is watching their silly fights from far and smiling.

In vaikund:

Paranthaman is laying on the sesh nag and just smiling at these girls who were arguing unnecessary.

Lakshmi: Swami why are you laughing like this?

Vishnu: see how these future queens are fighting for a simple thing...they even don't have any idea about their destiny.

Lakshmi: Swami do you think they are capable of doing this?

Vishnu: yes priye...among these two innocent girls...one is going to achieve dharm by destroying the adharmis....she will be the ansh of my sister Shakthi herself.....and the other one will also play an important role in establishing Dharma and will support support each other. These two girls are going to be reborn in the Mahabharat era soon.

______________________________________

Please vote and support if u like this story❤️

Note: This is not intended to hurt anyone. This is my own imagination.
Please forgive if there is any grammatical mistake as it is my first story. Please voice out suggestions, negative and positive reviews which will be helpful to improve myself.

Thank you and love you all