1

You, Cas, Sam, and Dean are on a hunt, it should only a standard demon, there shouldn't be any problems; in this fic Cas doesn't have his grace and is human, also you haven't told Dean your feelings for him but Cas knows and is always trying to set you up with him.

~There will be no smut in this so don't even try asking~(In the bunker about to leave for a hunt)

"Dean, (y/n), Cas. Are you ready? We were supposed to leave an hour ago." Sam says standing by the front door of the bunker.

"We would have left earlier but (y/n) was asleep but Dean did not wish to wake her" Cas says taking Sam's side in the argument.

"Sorry." You say groggily, you had woken up and started carrying your small bag to the door, now only waiting for Dean who was doing God knows what running around the bunker. "We're going to leave you here Dean." You say trying to get his attention but failing.

"I'm going to wear a bikini." You whisper to Cas who repeats it without thinking, there's still no Dean in sight, Sam grins catching on to what you were doing.

"I'm going to crash the impala." Sam yells, his voice echoing throughout the bunker. THAT got his attention; "Oh no you're not Sammy" Dean yells back, finally coming into view with his own bag slung over his shoulder.

"Come on Dean, lets go. I wanna gank these sob's." You say opening the door and walking to the car. Dean chuckles and walks out after you, getting into the drivers seat and Sam in beside him, while you and Cas slide into the back seat.

The car pulls out and Dean turns on his blaring music drumming on the steering wheel, you and Cas in the back seat start whispering, knowing Dean and Sam won't be paying attention.

"Have you discussed what you feel for Dean with him yet (y/n)." Cas says.

"No not yet" You say, you have no idea how to tell him or how he'll take it.

"Why not?" Cas says cocking his head in his confused way.

"What if he doesn't like me back, that would ruin our friendship. You're my best friend, tell me what to do" You say blushing and rubbing the back of your neck, Sam snorts in the front seat, he was listing the whole time.

Dean turns down the music and looks over at him, "What's funny?"

"Nothing much, listening to those two back there," Sam jabs a thumb over his shoulder at you and Cas in the back seat.

"Well, what were you talking about" Dean asks glancing between the two of you in the mirror. "We were talking about how (y/n) -." Cas says before you cut him off with a subtle jab to his ribs. "He asked about puns" You say with a sincere face, trying to hold back your blush, Sam rolls his eyes at your excuse.

~~ Time skip to the motel~~

(I'm planning on staying in third person pov but it might not last.)

"(Y/n), Sammy we're here." Dean says to their sleeping forms, he looks in the rear view mirror and sees (y/n) sleeping on Cas's shoulder and a very confused Cas looking at her.

"Well she's not waking up anytime soon," Sam says groggily looking back at you.

" What am I to do then" Castiel questions.

Dean chuckles, "You wait for her to wake up, and you can't move until she does," a look of horror washes over his face and he looks down at you.

"Sam please help me" Cas says looking at Sam through the window, who has gotten out and started taking out the bags from the trunk.

"Don't worry I'll get her off of you Cas," Dean says getting out and opening the door you were originally sitting at, "Ok buttercup, come on, we're here, there's a bed inside" Dean says picking you up bridal style.

"I got your bags" Sam says walking past you and Dean to the room. "Thanks Sammy" Dean grunts walking up a set of stairs, shifting you in his arms, and into the motel room, He puts you on the bed furthest from the door and turns to see Sam on the other one and Cas sprawled across the couch. "Fine I'll share a bed with (y/n)" Dean says to their sleeping figures before laying under the blankets and wrapping an arm around your waist.