𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 08

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were low, red, and feline-like.

Her posture had fallen and her legs were slightly parted as she looked at the crowd that had formed in the street— she didn't even notice Syn's stare until she turned the opposite way.

"You good?" Envy asked.

Syn sat Envy's cup down beside her leg, "Yeah, why?" she asked.

"You're staring at me."

"And what about it?"

"You- never mind." Envy shook her head and smiled showcasing her dimples and bottom grills Syn loved so much.

Syn had to constantly remind herself they should take things slow... boy was it hard.

"No, say it." Syn sat on her lap and crossed her legs.

"You look good as hell. Stop looking at me like that before I do sum." Envy side-eyed Symphoni.

She knew what she was doing.

"Why you playin'." Envy held onto Symphoni's hips, halting her movements.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Syn shrugged.

"Mhm..."

On the other side of the street

"What you been up to?" Joe asked.

The men stood by each other catching up without the women around.

"Man... I been bustin' ma ass trying to get out my parents crib and shit." Mook took a sip of the dark purple substance in his cup.

"If you need some more jobs you know I got you, all I gotta do is talk to Bossman," E.K. spoke up.

"Say less."

"You and sis talked yet? The other night I wanted to off myself ima keep it a buck." D2 shook his head in distaste.

"Chill, it wasn't even that bad." Mook mugged his brother.

"Cap." Joe and E.K. looked at Mook as if he was crazy.

"Nah, but we talked, we cool. I'm not going go into detail 'cause y'all know now I get down but we good." Mook waved them off.

Mook didn't mind being vaguely transparent with his friends but he would never tell them everything that was going on with him and Syn.

He was a grown-ass man and didn't find it necessary to pillow-talk to other grown-ass men. It didn't make sense to him.

"They together or sum?" Mook leaned his head toward the two women who had become really comfortable around each other.

"Shit, look like it but knowing sis she out here playin' these hoes. She could just be a one-time thing. I taught lil sis well, damn near better than me and I taught her." Joe shrugged.

Mook laughed, he couldn't even be mad at that. Joe definitely influenced them growing up, that was until he met Syn.

"They ain't say nun about being together but clearly this ain't the first time they been this close." D2 studied the pair but looked away, trying not to make it obvious that they were having a conversation about them.

Mook shook his head.

Although he wasn't quite ready to be in a relationship with her again he couldn't deny that seeing her with anyone else bothered him.

When they were together she did explain that she was open to a polyamorous relationship but Mook wasn't having that.

He didn't like sharing long-term. He didn't mind a threesome but relationship-wise hell nah.