Cold never bothered him (🏐)

The cold doesn't bother Hinata... right?

Well that's how he acts, what happens when Hinata is on the long ride home and his bike gets a flat tire, now Hinata is stuck in the cold calling for help, however his phone dies. What happens when Hinata's hands start to turn purple??

🏐 Hinata + KuroKen and BokuAka 🏐

Hinata as always is heading home in the snow on his bike, he always rides home from practice even in the snow because he must have the perfect stamina.

Hinata's mum always offers him a ride home on the snowing days but he declines saying he is going to be okay.

Today however, Hinata was very unfortunate to get a flat tire on his bike and he was nowhere near any store or place he could take shelter.

The time was late so most people were asleep or busy, Hinata made a few calls to his team mates who couldn't come get him due to them being too far or not having a car.

Hinata tried to call his mother but she wouldn't answer, his phone only had a few minutes of battery left, so he made a frantic group chat and sent his location and a help signal.

The group chat involved some students from Nekoma and Fukurodani. Hinata had his gloves off so he could send the message, his hands started to get really cold and purple.

Kenma's POV

Kenma looked at the phone to see the group chat that had Hinata's location and a help message. Kenma's eyes widened at the text.

'' Kuroo! Get your car ready! ''

Kenma yelled as he got dressed in his warm clothes.

Kuroo had also seen the group chat and was already in his warm clothes, heading to the car and getting his keys.

They both got in the car, however the drive was far, how would Hinata cope.

Hinata's POV

Hinata had tried to get his gloves back on but his hands were numb and freezing, Hinata's body was shaking, sure he was wearing the warmest clothes he could be, but the snow kept coming.

Hinata knew he had to stay there, he shouldn't go anywhere or his friends might not see him, have his friends even seen the messages?

Bokuto's POV

Bokuto also saw the message and was frantic, he shook Akaashi awake.

'' Kaashi! Kaashi! Hinata is in trouble! ''

Akaashi woke up immediately and his eyes widened, they both went to their car, but also.. their drive was long too.

Hinata's POV

Hinata sat down on the cold floor, his hands under his warm jacket in hopes to stop himself from getting hypothermia, Hinata had circulation problems too, so the cold isn't good for his body.

Hinata sat there for probably an hour, his body starting to get weak, and his hands completely numb. He couldn't feel his hands, nor any pain at this point. Was he dying?