KageKenHina (🏐)

KageKenHina

Sick : Hinata
Caregiver : Kenma Kageyama

Warning : Vomit, Emetophobia, Panic Attack, Fainting

•~•

Hinata is known to always get sick on the bus, everyone thinks it's just nervousness, and well it is. But Hinata also has Anxiety and motion sickness.

They were on the bus on the way to training camp and unfortunately Hinata got sick, he felt embarrassed and the team was over him always getting sick on the bus.

Hinata's anxiety started to pique when he realised nobody was happy with him getting sick.

He managed to hold down his vomit for the rest of the bus ride then when they arrived he was forced to practice right away.

Thankfully Hinata made it through that day, but that night when everyone was asleep Hinata rushed to the bathroom and puked in the toilet, he was panicking and crying.

Hinata leaned against the stall, crying and shaking in fear. Kenma came into the bathroom, he had noticed Hinata was off all day and well he needed the bathroom until he heard crying.

Kenma : '' Hinata? ''

Suddenly Hinata went quiet, he didn't want Kenma to know that he was crying, but Kenma opened the stall door and looked down at a shaking crying Hinata.

Kenma : '' Oh Hina... ''

He kneeled down next to Hinata and rubbed his back.

Hinata : '' They all hate me... I-I can't help it. I get motion sickness.. I-I didn't mean to throw up on the bus. ''

Kenma paused when he noticed the smell of vomit, he cringed at the smell, he could not stand vomit.

Kenma : '' Hinata did you throw up just now? ''

Hinata gave a weak nod, he could still feel his stomach trying to force out what was inside as he jolted forward with a gag.

Kenma stepped back, absolutely terrified that Hinata would throw up on him. Hinata scrambled for the toilet bowl and emptied his stomach once more into the toilet.

Kenma rushed to Kageyama and shook him awake.

Kenma : '' K-Kageyaa- ''

He says fearfully, shaking him as his body was shaking too. Kageyama woke up and groaned, looking at Kenma.

Kags : '' Ugh what's up Kenma? ''

He asks, Kenma was panicked and just pointed to the bathroom, Kageyama got out of bed and went to the bathroom where he saw Hinata who was puking his guts up.

Kageyama : '' Oh God Hinata. ''

Kageyama rushed over and started rubbing Hinata's back, Kenma was panicking and crying, pacing back and forth.

Soon Hinata was done getting sick and Kageyama helped him brush his teeth and get to bed. Hinata was given some medicine and went to sleep.

Kageyama helped Kenma get back to bed too so Kenma could get some sleep.

•~•

The next morning, Hinata felt much better and he had a big breakfast which he was starving after bringing up all his food the night before.

Hinata thought he was better. He was running and jumping around during games but his stomach started to disagree due to the amount of food he had.

Hinata looked over at Kageyama with worry in his eyes and Kageyama was quick to ask for a time out.

Thankfully so because Hinata ran to the side of the court with his hand over his mouth and ended up puking into his hand.

Kageyama rushed over and everyone was now looking at them, Hinata shook his head fast realising that everyone just saw him puke. He was horrified.

Kageyama noticed the panic in Hinata's eyes and carried him out of the gym very quickly, Kenma followed them.

Kenma : '' Kageyama is Hinata okay?! ''

Kageyama : '' I don't think so. ''

Kageyama was holding a crying hyperventilating Hinata who was mortified that everyone just saw him get sick.

Kenma went to Hinata and held his cheeks.

Kenma : '' Hina.. look at me, it's okay.. nobody is mad at you. ''

Hinata sobs and cries, trying to calm down while looking into Kenma's eyes.

Kageyama : '' I best take him to bed. I think he needs to rest. ''

Kenma nodded and went with them, they both helped get Hinata cleaned up and helped him calm down until he was asleep.

•~•

The end!

Words : 685

(Short I know lol)