A voice interrupts my thoughts. It was Scar's voice. She was starting to sit on her bed.

Scar - you okay?

Melody - yea im good. It's just a feeling I have all day but it's probably nothin.

Magna, yumiko, Luke, Kelly, and Connie, come into the room and sat on there beds. Getting up from my spot I grab the necklace I found out by their place.

Melody - hey Scar, is this yours by any chance.

Handing out the necklace, she looks at it for a second and grabs it.

Scar - Oh my god! I thought I lost it. Thank you so much, this necklace means a lot to me.

She jumps up and hugs me. I get this feeling in my stomach again but I just ignore it and hug her back.

Melody - your welcome

She lets go of me and puts the necklace back on. She has the biggest smile on her face. I look away and grab the recorder out of my bag.

Melody - well I better give this to Mr. Music guy over there

Scar laughs - yea

I walk over to luke that's hanging out with the rest of the group and hand out the recorder.

Melody - I heard that you have an obsession for music and I found this by your place.

Luke grabs it out of my hand and smiles.

Luke - Thanks I was looking for this everywhere.

Melody - your welcome.

Walking back I see Scar is already sleeping. I grab my knife and my bow and arrows then walk outside. I climb on top of the building and look out for any walkers. Michonne started to look out so I slept while she did that.

I hear a scream so I quickly get up and draw back my bow after I run to michonne. Luke Is on the ground with some kind of instrument.

Yumiko - the hell is going on?

Luke - wh.....

We just stayed up after the Luke incident. All they talk about was Luke's instruments and facts about them.

Melody - Imma go watch for a bit

Michonne - just be safe

Melody - I will

I grab my bow, arrows, and knife then walk outside. It was still dark outside so I climbed the roof and sat down. Moments later I hear someone climb the wall. It is Scar.

Melody - what are you doing here?

Scar - Imma help watch with you

Melody - you don't have too

Scar - you helped me so let me help you

Melody - fine

Morning time we were already inside packing our stuff. Siddiq is trying to make Michonne come with us. Dj comes running in.

Dj - Walkers!

We all run out side with our weapons but the group doesn't have theirs.

Yumiko - Dj needs to give us our weapons!

Melody - Michonne! They're gonna die because they don't have their weapons!

Michonne doesn't say anything and starts killing them.

Melody - Dj! Give them their weapons now!

Dj runs to a car unzips the bag and gives them their weapons. The herd is heading towards the horses so I jump on top of cars to get over to the horses. Luke starts getting attacked by a walker so I shoot it saving his life.

Luke - Thanks kid

Melody - no problem

I go over them and Yumiko shoots a little shed thing to make it fall down. I get over to the horses killing walkers off until I find out that they found Bernie but as a walker.

We're back on the rode again to hilltop but we all are exhausted and the group is still sad about Bernie's death.

Michonne is still mad about the fact she didn't know that Maggie is gone. Two people from hilltop come over to tell us that they have Rosita and michonne goes to hilltop while Connie looks over at the woods.

Yumiko - Connie, what is it.

I look over at the woods with my bow and arrow then walk to where she's looking. I feel like someone is watching us. I load my bow and walk a little way down there and back.

Melody signs and says - do you feel like your being watched too

Connie signs - yes I do

Melody signs and says - I have a feeling we are. Ever since yesterday. It's probably just nothing.

I get back on my horse and we head to Hilltop.

___________________________________

Here's the second chapter of my book!!

If you want to leave suggestions or stuff you can