Adventure to Hilltop

Michonne - how much further have the patrols cleared?

Dj - 'til the route D river bend. Their rigs about five miles past that. If their story checks out.

I rode up in front of the wagon with the group. I hear Michonne and Siddiq say something but I wasn't too sure since I was mostly focused out in the woods.

I decided to go back behind the wagon to look through the woods to see if any walkers sneak up to us.

I look over and hear them talk about how they don't have their weapons and stuff. Mainly it was Magna complaining about how she doesn't have her knives.

I didn't really wanna listen to her complain so I beside Michonne.

Yumiko - look, I'm sorry about Magna. She can be a bit hotheaded.

Michonne - that's one word for it.

Melody - all she wants is her knives Michonne. She's not gonna kill us, well if you don't give her knives she will.

Yumiko - she's been on edge since we lost Bernie.

Melody - was he with you long

Yumiko - long enough. He loves getting under Magna's skin. He used to wear this absolutely horrid shirt. It was like looking into creation itself. In paisley. God, it was horrendous, but Magna hated it. She said just looking at it gave her a migraine. So he wore it everyday for a week. I think she came around on the shirt, just like she came around on him.

Melody - oh, sorry for your loss

Yumiko smiles a bit - thank you

Yumiko - so this place hilltop is it safe

Melody - it is. It's my first home and Alexandria is my second home.

Yumiko - what's it like

Melody - it's kind of like Alexandria but smaller. It have crops little houses and stuff. It's a really good place to stay and they will most likely let you guys stay. By the way the two leaders are Jesus and Tara.

Yumiko - Jesus?

Melody - well it's not his first name he just looks like Jesus. His real name is Paul but everyone calls him Jesus.

Hours later we arrive to there old place. It looked all beaten up from the walkers. I get off my horse and walk closer to look for anything important to them. But I see a recorder and held on to it.

I walk over and find a necklace that has a letter S on it. It might be Scar's necklace or anyone's. I put it in my little bag that I carry around when I'm outside the walls. I sat the recorder inside my bag as well.

Im kind of far back to see any tracks. It looks like they came not too long ago maybe a day ago or possibly today.

I hear yelling over by Magna and Michonne. They are probably arguing again, but I'm not surprised. I hear something off into the distance, so I snap my head over to the direction of the noise.

I feel like I'm also being watched by something or by someone. There has to be something out there, so I grab my bow while putting my arrow on it. I don't see anything but I feel like there's something out there ready to jump out.

Michonne - you see anything out there!

Melody - No it's clear!

Michonne - well cmon it's about to be dark!

I walk back as I put my bow and arrow up. Before I go I stare back into the woods. There is definitely something out there watching us.

We find a place to stay for the night. There are separate beds for each person to lay one so I put my stuff down on the bed that's in between Magna's and Scar's bed. I sit down and look at the wall thinking of how I just kept on getting the feeling that someone's watching us.