𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 i

Start from the beginning

"Also, where did he get that rock?!" Her brother asked in shock. "That ring is blinged out and bigger than your finger! I'm surprised you can even lift up your hand!"

"It's from Tiffany & Co." She answered, looking at it. "It is pretty big but it's not that heavy."

"That thing has its own area code." He joked back, "Everyone in the world will know that you're locked in with that ring."

"Hahaha! Shut up!" Jisoo laughed. "I'll leave you guys to it. I know mom is running around right now. I'll see you this Saturday~! I love you!"

"We love you, too, baby~" Seokmin said, waving at the camera. "Congratulations, again!"

"I wanna be the flower girl, unnie!" Mina yelled out before he hung up.

NAMJOON
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Namjoon-oppa~!" The next person she called was Namjoon. He was at the same concert when she was proposed to. He just didn't know it at all. She wanted him to be the first member, since he's always been a brother to her. Or even another father figure to her.

Namjoon answered her FaceTime call from his home studio that same late afternoon, wearing a black hoodie, sweat pants and his glasses.

"Jisoo-ah~!" He greeted with a smile, holding his phone up. "What's going on? This is a surprise."

"I actually have something to tell you." She said, sitting down on her couch with Yubin laying in her lap. "Something very important, are you busy?"

"Just working on music but that's it," he said, pausing the music from his laptop. "Why? What's up?"

Jisoo grinned slightly, lifting up her left hand to show him her ring. "I'm getting married!"

Namjoon stayed quiet, leaning closer to his camera to see if he heard and saw what he just saw. Ain't no way she said that she was getting married. Ain't no way.

"Jisoo," his voice started to get low and emotional as he tried to hold back tears. "You better not be playing with me.....did you just say you're getting married?!"

She nodded her head, holding up her hand to camera view. "Taeyong proposed to me at the Bruno Mars concert."

"What?!" Namjoon suddenly yelled, making her jump a little. "I WAS THERE, TOO! OH MY GOD!"

Jisoo laughed a little as she watched him sit upright on his chair. He smiled so happily as tears started forming in his eyes. He ran his hand over his face and hair, astonished by the happy news.

"Oh my god! I just realized how old we're all getting." He said, chuckling in shock. "You're getting married! I'm about to start crying!"

"Stop! I'm gonna cry!" Jisoo whined, feeling her own tears form in her light blue eyes. She used her free hand to cover her mouth as she felt a sob form in her throat.

"You're giving me heart palpitations, Jiji." Namjoon replied, letting the tears flow. "Oh my god.....this feels like my own daughter is telling me that she's getting married. I'm so proud of you, Jisoo. And I'm even more proud that Taeyong did what he did. I can tell he makes you so happy and that's all any of us wanted for you."

"I know." She mumbled, sniffling a little. "Imagine how I felt when he asked me."

"I'm surprised you didn't faint." Namjoon joked, causing laughter between them "but really, baby, I'm so happy for you. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"I wanted to tell you first before I tell everyone else." She informed him. "I felt like you have to know first."

"And I appreciate that." Namjoon thanked, wiping a tear away from his face. "You really aren't a baby anymore and I just realized that all over again. I feel like I'm going to explode right now,"

The two chuckled a little as they cried together. A moment of silence went by before Jisoo spoke again. "I'll call you back. I gotta tell the others now."

"Knowing Jimin, he'll start crying." Namjoon joked, still feeling shocked but happy. "I know Jungkook and Taehyung are gonna freak out. Yoongi-hyung might cry, as well."

"I know Jin and Hoseok are gonna cry, too." She giggled out. "But anyways, I'll call you back. Love you~!"

"Love you too, baby~"

Who's the first member she
She should tell in the second part?

Do not be a ghost reader please,
comments motivate me to continue
with the story.

Love you! Stay safe!