4.0

and by soon i meant now hrhrhr

omg that laugh im so sorry

HOLY SHIT LAST CHAPTER CRY WITH ME
_____________

"Skyla, I love you."

Shit, I'm so in love.

My insides twinkled and I couldn't surpress the grin that appeared on my face - he loved me. The best thing is, I loved him back.

Love.

We love eachother.

I looked back up at me, he was only a foot or two away, looking nervously at me. He sighed slightly and ran his hands through his mop of curly hair.

"Yeah, I said it. I love you, Skyla. I don't only love you - but I'm in love with you. I know this is probably really awkward right now, we're on a private beach, in the water after I took you out partying. But I'm choosing now to say it - because I can't help it anymore, you're driving me insane but I love it. I love you. You've only been a part of my life for a few months but you made me feel things that even topped the feelings Estelle gave me. You're weird sometimes, but I find that to be one of your best features. You're yourself and you don't care what others think - I love that. You're outgoing and determined, you're funny, you're selfless, you're naive but then you're sorry about it. Not to mention I love every aspect about you; your long blonde hair, your beautiful hazel eyes that are almost like mine, your tall but petite body and most importantly, your smile. God damn, Skyla. Your smile can light up my day and anyone else's, it makes the whole world turn and stare at your beauty. I could sit in a field and stare up at a thousand stars - but I'd always think you were more beautiful. You're the most special thing in my life and I wouldn't ever replace you - I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm in love with you! Skyla Rose Clifford, I love you. And if you don't love me back, that's okay. Everyone needs time. I'm sorry if you aren't ready, I just -"

"Ashton." I cut him off, smiling like an idiot and tears falling down my cheeks.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me nervously, his cheeks tinted red. "Y-Yeah?"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, I leapt forward and encaptured his lips in mine - the kiss was different. This kiss was more full of...of, well, love. It was as if this kiss were never going to end. As if this kiss put an end to confusion. It seemed softer, it wasn't rushed, this meant something. Not that it never meant something, but this meant everything.

"I love you too."

______________________

oh my balls its over

thAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTAH PEOPLE.

tbh this story sucked balls but meh it was good enough(:

thank you for all your support - especially Skyla herself

guys, if you would follow me on these - it would be great! I'll follow back! just comment or tweet me anything to let me know that your my wattpad friend:) jk that sounds creepy oh my

@sierrahbrunelle - instagram

@5sossexytime - instagram

@lilacsky.halsey - instagram (idk about that one, I'm a co owner but pls)

@5HalseySOS - twittah

thanks:)

GUYS IMAGINE IF WE DID A HASHTAG

OH MY GOD

CAN WE?

#DreamCatcher5sosWattpad

CAN WE TREND THAT ON TWITTA?

okay, back to seriousness - im gonna upload an epilogue and shit okay?

i love you all baes

bye:)

-sierrah