2.4

"Why are you two even here?"

I looked down at the two innocent looking teenage boys sat on my bed, watching me expectantly.

"We're here to help you get ready for your date." Luke wiggled his eyebrows. He go let out of the hospital the same morning and has to walk on crutches for his leg.

"Yeah, every girl needs a gay friend to help her get ready for a date." Calum smirked innocently.

God, these idiots.

"It's not a date." I said for what seemed like the milionth time that day.

"It's a date." They said in unison.

"It's two friends going to eat lunch together." I said.

"A boy and a girl foolishly in love going to an italian restaurant which the boy suggested." Calum said.

"How can you two deny it?" Luke sighed dramatically. "You both have a spot to go to on your restless nights past midnight, you've stayed at his house, he's showed you the wonders of the world of smoking, you both have showed eachother your favorite music; yours being Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Lorde...and his being bands like Green Day, Blink-182, Nirvana..."

"How do you know all that?" I said wide eyed.

"I have my ways." He smirked.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Jason."

"Oh." I bit my lip.

"Do that on the date and he'll be in your skirt under the table." Luke pointed his finger at me.

"Luke!" I shrieked.

"He's got a point." Calum shrugged.

"Is that from experience, Lucas?" I chuckled, raising my eyebrow.

Him and Calum immediately blush and side glanced each other, smirking.

"Oh my god, why do I even ask." I sigh.

"Anyways," Luke continued. "It's romantic Sky, don't be so scared."

"But we don't even like eachother." I groaned.

"Oh, don't be so naive." Calum snipped.

"Okay, okay." I sighed.

"Admit you two like eachother." Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well, I know I don't and I'm not sure how he feels about me. Although I'm pretty sure it's the same."  I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," He groaned.

Me and Calum just stared at him knowingly, waiting for him to continue because he was bound to.

"Just admit you like him." He added quietly.

"I don't though, I don't lie." I said.

"You liar." Calum shook his head.

"You just straight out lied to us, again!" Luke said dramatically.

"I- whatever." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Ticklish, Sky?" Calum asked randomely.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Why?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Luke smirked.

"Wait, wha-?"

And then suddenly I was grabbed by them both and pushed on my bed and the started tickling me. Everywhere.

I started laughing my ass off, trying to wriggle out of their grip. A few seconds later I was half screaming-half laughing and gasping for air.

"G-Guys...s-stahp!" I laughed histerically.

"Say 'I'm helplessly in love with Ashton Irwin and I don't regret it' and we'll stop." Luke smirked.

"N-No-" I laughed histerically and then I was starting to kind of blubber for air.

"Say it!" They said at the same time.

"O-Okay!" I laughed. "I-I'm h-helplessly in l-love with A-Ashton Irwin a-and I don't r-regret it!"

"Oops, sorry, I can't hear you." Calum taunted, tapping at his ear.

"I'M HELPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH ASHTON IRWIN AND I DON'T REGRET IT!" I yelled.

"Oh! And now you have to say 'I want to have Ashton Irwin's babies!'"

"AND I WANT TO HAVE ASHTON IRWIN'S BABIES!" I shrieked, laughing my ass off.

They smirked and stopped tickling me, I was still laughing and I rolled off the bed.

"I just came here to give you this that you left at my house but okay then."

My blood went cold and I bolted up right and saw Ashton stood in my bedroom doorway next to Michael.

"I think he heard." Calum snickered.

"I think the whole neighborhood heard." Ashton laughed.

"Oh-um." My cheeks went beet red. "It was Cake's fault."

"Okay, Ashton, now this is the part we tickle you and make you confess that you're in love with Sky and want her to have your babies." Luke smirked.

Calum bolted up and tickled his sides a bit making Ashton immediately giggle like a school girl, that I actually found quite adorable.

"No!" He giggled, pushing Calum's hands off and stepping back. Calum laughed and sat back down next to Luke.

"Quite ticklish for a man, eh Ashton?" Luke smirked. "You sure you're not one of us?"

"Hey!" Ashton pouted.

"Sky, I think it'll be easy for you to 'tickle his fancy' on a good steamy night, eh?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

"Luke!" I shrieked.

"Oh my god, okay!" Michael cringed. "Big brother right here!"

Ashton looked quite disturbed but amused nonetheless.

"Don't be silly, Lucifer." Calum tutted and shook his head mockingly. "He's in love with Sky."

"Ah, yes, the helplessly in love girl." Luke nodded, smirking slightly.

"Anyways," Ashton threw my brown blue hoodie over at me. "You left that at mine when you came over."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Okay, great of you to stop by but you must leave so me and Cal can do our magic!" Luke said, pushing Ashton out.

"Okay, see you Sky!" He yelled.

"Bye!"

And then Luke slammed the door shut and turned to me, he did a really creepy face and stroked his hands like some evil madman.

"You're all our now." He said and then doing an evil cackle.

"Closet. Now." Calum smirked.

Oh boy.

______________________

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A FUN CHAPTER IDK

GAY CAKE YAS

-sierrahhhr